The U?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah. That was brutal.
Sokay though. I like the Irish too.
Maybe UM could play some D once in a while. That's now 1500 yards of offense they've given up in 3 games.
Those drops by Dorsett didn't help much either. Can't win if you don't score OR play defense.

Gratz, superfan.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Figured I'd beat 24 on raggin' on yuh. Of course - me - I can't stand the Domers. Guess it'll be up to USC to thump 'em.

24-ior come out and playay. :tooth:

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
X said:
Yeah. That was brutal.
Sokay though. I like the Irish too.
Maybe UM could play some D once in a while. That's now 1500 yards of offense they've given up in 3 games.
Those drops by Dorsett didn't help much either. Can't win if you don't score OR play defense.

Gratz, superfan.

After the 2 in the endzone someone on Twitter said "they should be up 14-0!" That gave me a good laugh, but yeah they were brutal.

superfan24

Starter
Thanks boys. I was concerned with the WR's getting behind the secondary to start the game because ND's secondary is mostly 1st year starters. Golson and the offense finally picked it up.
Going to the game next week with College Gameday in town. Can't wait!!!!
Pumped to see that W then go home and watch the Rams kick the Dolphins ass. This week needs to get over with fast.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Could be worse. ...You could be a Mizzou fan.

:cry: :cry: :cry: