The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Is the NFL Media Building scheduled to be completed and opened at the same time as SoFi Stadium in September 2020, anyone knows?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is the NFL Media Building scheduled to be completed and opened at the same time as SoFi Stadium in September 2020, anyone knows?
I haven't seen any info on that, I'll keep my eye out. It looks like they're laying things out to start work outside of the stadium now though so perhaps.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I could've swore I heard 2021 for the NFL Media Bldg. That being said, seems like it could be done by next season by the rate of progress so far.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Ram and Charger fans are previewing their seats and are in awe of SoFi Stadium.

I can't wait to attend Rams actual stadium instead of those red seats that look like '9ers at the Coliseum.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ram and Charger fans are previewing their seats and are in awe of SoFi Stadium.

I can't wait to attend Rams actual stadium instead of those red seats that look like '9ers at the Coliseum.
That site is cancer on a mobile.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Got it. Here's the entire article.

NFL
FANNING INTEREST
Rams, Chargers followers get their first looks at the new SoFi Stadium
By Kevin Modesti
kmodesti@scng.com @KevinModesti on Twitter

INGLEWOOD >> Typical late-arriving L.A. sports fans they are not: Rams season-ticket holders Tim and Janet Heher were in their seats nine months before the first kickoff at SoFi Stadium.
“This is even better than I expected,” Tim said as the Seal Beach couple looked around the stadium’s shell from the 12th row behind the south end zone. “L.A. deserves this. I can’t wait ‘til the first game happens.” The Hehers were among a group of Rams and Chargers season- ticket holders allowed to put on hard hats Tuesday and venture in to try out their seats for the first time at the stadium, now three years and more than 80% into its construction.
Reporters were invited to tag along and record the moment when the stadium, home for the two NFL teams starting with the 2020 season, began to feel real for a few fans.
“You have an expectation when you came in. Then you walk in and it blows you away,” said Danny Reyes, a Chargers fan from Carson who looked out from his four seats
in the fourth row behind the south end zone.
“I kind of expected the field (area) to be much larger, to take you away from the experience. But you’re going to be right in the game.”
The towering structure on the former Hollywood Park racetrack property next to the Forum is still very much a construction site, dominated by cranes and pickup trucks. The eye is drawn to the dark metal frame of the what will be an Oculus double-sided video screen encircling the stadium’s rim. There’s nothing close yet to the sight of a green playing field or goal posts to stir the imagination.
The shape is complete, though, and some fans had no trouble looking into the future.

“If you’re a true fan, you see football wherever you look. You can feel it right now. This feels like football,” Reyes said. The clear-roofed stadium named for a digital personal finance company is scheduled to open with a Taylor Swift concert July 25, 2020 and later the 2022 Super Bowl, 2023 college football championship game and 2028 Summer Olympics opening and closing ceremonies.
It’s expected to seat 70,240 for football (expandable to 100,240 for some events).
Despite its size, one fan on hand Tuesday said he thinks its vertical design will make it feel “intimate.”
“It kind of feels like a basketball stadium, kind of enclosed. It’s beautiful,” said John Ruiz of San Diego, who attended the event with his wife Rozlynn, taking in the view from the 12th row.

The Ruizes and the Hehers said they paid $7,500 for the seat licenses and will pay about $150 per game for each of their Rams season tickets. Reyes said he paid $3,000 for the seat licenses and will pay $1,000 per seat for the Chargers’ first season in SoFi Stadium.

Tim and Janet Heher moved back to Southern California from Texas after he retired, and 2019 Rams season tickets were their first purchase. Tim said he expected SoFi Stadium to be easier to get to — and in and out of — than the Coliseum. He hoped public transportation will be an easy option.
“You have the history at the Coliseum. It’s a great place. But this is unbelievable,” Heher said. “I went to the Super Bowl at Mercedes Benz Stadium (in Atlanta), and they have the Oculus. And I’ve been to Jerry Jones’ stadium in Dallas. And I think this is going to rival both of those.” Fans said they hoped the stadium will be such a draw for Angelenos that there will be less room for the opposing fans who sometimes dominate
the scenes of Rams games at the Coliseum and Dignity Health Sports Park.
Rams COO Kevin Demoff called Tuesday’s event a milestone.
“We’ve had great moments (at the Coliseum),” Demoff said. “But there’ll be something just different about seeing those fans in this stadium wearing Rams colors, waving towels when the team comes out of the tunnel. You could start to see that sitting in the seats here today.”
Even seeing the empty seats seemed to gladden the executive, who recalled how the Coliseum’s red seats enhanced the impression that there were a lot of San Francisco 49ers fans at the Rams’ latest home game.
“My biggest smile today was seeing a stadium with blue seats,” Demoff said.

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
NOT SOFI - This is the Las Vegas stadium. I didn't know they were doing a ETFE roof as well. I wonder if the same ETFE company is doing theirs...

2019-11-15 13_45_50-.png