The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I kinda thought maybe Spanos would wonder into a hole at Kroenke's new stadium while concrete was being poured into it, similar to what they said happened to Jimmy Hoffa at NY Giants stadium. :censored:

Last edited:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
giphy.gif

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
So I noticed that the Rams website no longer has the construction cams link. So bummed!! I checked out Earth cams (something like that) but I don't wanna pay to see. Thank God for that Jon K guy and his weekly posts on YouTube. Anyone know why they took them down??

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
So I noticed that the Rams website no longer has the construction cams link. So bummed!! I checked out Earth cams (something like that) but I don't wanna pay to see. Thank God for that Jon K guy and his weekly posts on YouTube. Anyone know why they took them down??

The live link is gone, but the other construction cams are still up.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I’ve run some large scale residential landscaping installations, combining pole lights, designs in brick layout, walls, plantings, lighting, etc,...

It was a PIA to keep everyone moving and to plan each section and material delivery so there were no delays. I can’t imagine how difficult it would be to manage a project of this scale that includes so many different elements.

RamnSD

Rookie
Name
RamnSD
I noticed this today in Sam Farmer's video of the stadium while landing at LAX. The water feature is now present in the lower left of the screen. It's the black patch.

Attachments

• waterfeature.jpg
    waterfeature.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 246

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
After so many viewings from the air I saw it from the ground this last week.

Here are the trees. :)

If you have a chance, see it in person. No picture can do it justice. An amazing piece of art.

Attachments

• IMG_1833.jpg
    IMG_1833.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 209

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We have a name - SoFi Stadium.

I have no idea what SoFi is but I've heard worse corporate stadium names.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
They’re a student loan company... unfortunate. Can’t believe there isn’t a single company that isn’t cringey that couldn’t have stepped up. Oh well.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
They're probably going to change the logo alongside the uniforms though, no?

No, I meant the Rams new stadium looks like this.

Attachments

• FfWY09sO.jpg
    FfWY09sO.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 106
  • D8FwSuHUwAAxAR6.jpg
    D8FwSuHUwAAxAR6.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 130

Q729

Legend
No, I meant the Rams new stadium looks like this.
Me too. That's why I said they might change it with the new uniforms and therefore wouldn't be put on the roof, but I get you were just saying it just looks like the shape of the logo.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Really don't like it being called Rams Chargers stadium or the fact that we have renters in our new home.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Me too. That's why I said they might change it with the new uniforms and therefore wouldn't be put on the roof, but I get you were just saying it just looks like the shape of the logo.

Yes. I see what you're talking about.