The Reason I Want Aaron Donald at 13

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

scifiman

There really is no telling what kind of player Donald is going to be in the nfl. He will be going up against the best of the best in the nfl and not the talent he faced in college. His height and weight for a DT is not ideal and he may get swallowed up by the good guards and centers in the nfl. I dont fall for all the hype for any players in the draft as there are many wr, cb, lb and ol and dl who are not rated very high for the draft yet have done great at the nfl level. Sometimes it is just system. I just dont think with the other players available and our needs that we take Donald in the 1st rd and we should especially not trade up to get him either.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I am TOTALLY CONVINCED that I have no idea what the Rams should or will do 4 days from now but I do love the fact that there are many many options to make the team better. Donald is one of them.

paceram

Pro Bowler

IF (I seriously doubt he will be!) he is still available at #13 I would run to the podium if I were the Rams! Can you imagine Donald on the same line with Long, Quinn and Brockers? Some serious pass rushing!

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
He will be long gone @13 but I'd take him. The guy will be disruption every snap. He would make Long & Quinn even better.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Dwight Freeney would have been Top 5 if he was taller.We will all say that about Donald, too.

wrstdude

Rookie
@ryanlownes: Player A: 4.68 40, 32" vert, 9'8" broad, 7.11 3-Cone, 4.39 shuttle. Player B: 4.76, 33", 9'5", 7.12, 4.30. Anyone care to take a guess?

@ryanlownes: Ready for this? Player A is Aaron Donald (6'1 285). B is actually the average Combine results of Inside LBs since 1999 (avg. 6'2 242).

Memphis Ram

Legend
No way he is there at #13 with Giants/Bears ahead of us

That's the main problem. And I question if he even makes it to the Giants. I think he's going in the top 10 and it wouldn't shock me if the Raiders took him at #5.