The Rams are now the 3rd-most valuable franchise in the NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hear Walmart is closing between 100-200 stores. Inglewood project repercussions? Unrelated?
Hmmmm....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

rotfl.PNG
And IF you believe this I have some great swamp land you LOVE!!
( I was a Manager for Walmart for a couple of years before I retired! Kroenke is a picker compared to the Walton Family!!)

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
So I keep hearing this from west coast folks but apparently just being in LA is all it takes to be a winner. Just the sun and fun and proximity to all the beautiful people is all that's needed. Balls stop being dropped, tackles are a sure thing, FG attempts fly straighter...

...I'm really excited to see how this works!!!

It works. Stay tuned.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
So I keep hearing this from west coast folks but apparently just being in LA is all it takes to be a winner. Just the sun and fun and proximity to all the beautiful people is all that's needed. Balls stop being dropped, tackles are a sure thing, FG attempts fly straighter...

...I'm really excited to see how this works!!!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

"...man it pours."

I do love southern California. I've never spent any time in the northern part, but I'd like to.

Btw- it's not so much the comments from posters here, but I actually had a conversation with a drunk tool who was trying to convince me that the players will play better out there... ok.

I do believe the team is primed to take the next step and I believe that Kroenke will spend whatever is necessary to get the team as competitive as possible.

I think within a year or two, the Rams will be talked about as a contender. I just don't believe it will have anything to do with where they are located.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
"...

I think within a year or two, the Rams will be talked about as a contender. I just don't believe it will have anything to do with where they are located.

IMO I think in Free Agency it gives them an edge and the way some of the players are today, it's all about their branding and IMO Hollywood can't hurt from that perspective.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
IMO I think in Free Agency it gives them an edge and the way some of the players are today, it's all about their branding and IMO Hollywood can't hurt from that perspective.
Now that I completely agree with.
FA should be better. Also, the spotlight will be extra bright for a while... so I do think that could also be a motivator... on the flip side, there is a lot to do out there besides football.... hopefully that doesn't result in any distrations.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I hear Walmart is closing between 100-200 stores. Inglewood project repercussions? Unrelated?
Hmmmm....

Unrelated, they're closing a bunch of small stores, so they can divert more traffic to their superstores, it makes them more money, because they're paying less employees, but getting roughly the same amount of customers.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Unrelated, they're closing a bunch of small stores, so they can divert more traffic to their superstores, it makes them more money, because they're paying less employees, but getting roughly the same amount of customers.

Well they made some pretty bad mistakes opening some of these stores. In Kansas some of the stores they are closing are barely a year old. I agree its a small blip in the grand scheme, but definitely some bad decisions.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Well they made some pretty bad mistakes opening some of these stores. In Kansas some of the stores they are closing are barely a year old. I agree its a small blip in the grand scheme, but definitely some bad decisions.

I'm pretty certain that Kroenke doesn't make those decisions though, he's married into the family, he's not on the Walmart Board of Directors or anything, neither is his wife.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I'm pretty certain that Kroenke doesn't make those decisions though, he's married into the family, he's not on the Walmart Board of Directors or anything, neither is his wife.

I agree. Just felt like continuing the Walmart discussion.