The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Those green and white Celtic kits looks pathetic they're so bad. They look like a prison club kit where the prison's colors are green and white. I think they ended up winning though 2-1.

I didn’t watch the game but I heard Aaron Mooy played ok. Who do you support @ScotsRam ?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I didn’t watch the game but I heard Aaron Mooy played ok. Who do you support @ScotsRam ?

Ross County

One of our greatest ever players was Jackson Irvine. He was brilliant for us. Love watching him play.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Ross County

One of our greatest ever players was Jackson Irvine. He was brilliant for us. Love watching him play.

Cool. I didn't realise he played for Ross County for a year. Jackson played his junior football not far from where I live in Melbourne.

My maternal grandmother was Scottish - her father was born in Rutherglen Glasgow, and her mother who I was fortunate to meet as a young lad, was born in Cambusnethan not far from Motherwell so I chose to follow them - not greatly, just look for the results from time to time.

Would like to see a game at Fir Park at some stage though. Bucket List.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Cool. I didn't realise he played for Ross County for a year. Jackson played his junior football not far from where I live in Melbourne.

My maternal grandmother was Scottish - her father was born in Rutherglen Glasgow, and her mother who I was fortunate to meet as a young lad, was born in Cambusnethan not far from Motherwell so I chose to follow them - not greatly, just look for the results from time to time.

Would like to see a game at Fir Park at some stage though. Bucket List.
If you ever make it over give me a shout.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
2 wins in 2 games for St Louis in the MLS.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
NBC was talking up how good De Gea and United was recently on defense and then today happens :D

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Scotland 2 - 0 Spain

Inject it into my veins

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Scotland 2 - 0 Spain

Inject it into my veins
Makes it sweeter hearing Pedri in a post-game interview complaining about the Scottish players habitually diving shortly after the whiny Spaniards were doing it

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Obviously do not like his team but I love watching this man. Pure entertainment.
He said some funny shit. Felt like he wanted out to me and hard to blame him if true.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
719E53CA-0A60-4AFD-A342-24476501FCB4.jpeg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Disappointed in the end result but pleased with the upward progress from the last couple of years. City is a better, deeper and much more expensive team so no shame losing out to them. With Champions League next year and this high finish money will be put into the squad again. Namely depth a center and wing backs. Once Saliba went down and Holding came in it just went to shit back there.

At least we're not battling against relegation though and we're not the Spurs :D

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
What a game at Anfield. I thought Spurs fully deserved the draw, having fought back from 3-0 down and hitting the post several times, but I’m not going to turn up my nose at the three points.