The Official Rams vs. Cowboys Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Greg Williams has been exposed.
Seriously? after 3 games his entire body of work in the NFL means nothing? The fact that hes almost unanimously considered one of the best DC's in the NFL means nothing because the rams D is not living up to your expectations.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Cook is garbage. Overpaid talent tease. Gets his yardage but drops the biggest pass then acts like a bitch by pushing his QB.

Sad. Here's hoping he's on the inactive list next week. The TE position has enough depth to pull that off, IMO.

RamGal

UDFA
My girlfriend started laughing when AD through the pick 6 and she kept saying it was over now. Then she asked me was I mad.... Like wtf.... I almost RAY RICE'd her.

You NEVER hit ANYBODY.

Your girlfriend needs an attitude adjustment. I'll be more than happy to have a pointed conversation with her.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
1) Officials usually don't make or break a game but this one was borderline. Scoring drives extended by calls that were plain BS. Dallas holds like crazy but they had what, 3 penalties?
2) Cook- I get it, but this is an emotional game. Lets let the thing play out a bit before we all run over the guy with a bus.
3) Greg Williams. I have no idea what to make of this. We are getting no pressure and no sacks. Are we actually WORSE with him? I just don't want to believe that.
4) Scott Wells- Sorry man, but you're toast.
5). Greg Williams-@ 3rd and 12's two times in a row and they convert. And what is with the 3 man rush and you let Tony Freaking Romo run straight up the middle for the 1st? Freak me.
6). Fisher- It's time to stop with the "we saw some things and we'll clean it up" speech. Grow a pair of balls and blast the officials and get the D to play like they should. Enough of the Polliana shit. Your a great guy but it's time to be a little non PC for a change.
7) We scored 21 points in the first half. Dallas didn't stop shit. Next game we need to do it for 4 quarters.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Sadly almost every offseason need they didn't address killed us today.
-They didn't replace Wells despite he's overpaid and always injured -- and when not injured, he's old, slow and sucks.
-They didn't replace McLeod, he doesn't belong in the NFL, a playoff-caliber team would laugh at the concept of his "talent" being anywhere near the field.
-They remain invested in Cook's disgusting, pathetic, horrible contract, otherwise he should be gone. Bad enough he can't block for his size. I'd much rather see Bayer for $10million less.
-LBs remain poor, even with getting the rare big play.
-And nice to know that we had the luxury of not fixing any of these things with our bazillion draft picks that just sit on the bench because our winning team is just so stocked with talent in front of them.

I'm afraid I agree with this.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
freaking penalty after penalty. Bad calls and all, poor D, no pass rush and a pick 6. I'm gonna need a few beers to get over this one

That reminds me. I need another beer and bourbon back......
And a dip of skoal.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Nothing to vent about. I was at the game, it was a great game, and we didn't finish.

Cook's TD drop
Stacy's 4 and 1 fail
Davis's 2 picks

It wasn't bad, it'll shoulda been a slaughter.

Just gotta finish, that's it. Young team crap.

lockdnram21

Legend
Hopefully we can turn things around. We're not that bad of a team. We gotta cut down penalties and get this d straightened out.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Sorry but you need to place the blame on someone else for the 4th down play. Zac did all he could. I'd blame Schotty for trying to pull a guard on 4th and inches

It was a handoff to Stacy, that's just what I named it. Quit being that way...

209RamsFan

Seriously? after 3 games his entire body of work in the NFL means nothing? The fact that hes almost unanimously considered one of the best DC's in the NFL means nothing because the rams D is not living up to your expectations.
Maybe you're right NJ....but GWs D is getting kicked in the effing teeth..so its either him or theplayers...so pissed!!!

AZRamsFan93

Our defense i
Hopefully we can turn things around. We're not that bad of a team. We gotta cut down penalties and get this d straightened out.
Our defense just is not good. That is 3 pathetic games in a row. That is not "let's make an adjustment" that is "we are not good". The line is over-hyped, the linebackers suck, and the secondary talks better than they play. Other teams coaches make adjustments. We just get worse.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe you're right NJ....but GWs D is getting kicked in the effing teeth..so its either him or theplayers...so pissed!!!
Im not happy with the way the D is playing either trust me, but its a very small sample size to go by. Also doesnt help that we lost our heart and soul (Chris Long). Agreed they need to be better but im not giving up on Greg Williams just yet.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
It was a handoff to Stacy, that's just what I named it. Quit being that way...

Quit being what way? You called it "Stacy's 4th and 1 fail," which indicates you're placing the blame on him. I didn't see it that way.

AZRamsFan93

Looking at our schedule and the team that played out there today, I predict we will be 1-7 or 2-6 after the next 5 games. It is time to start thinking about the draft and which QB we want to select.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Out coached and atrocious refs. More or less out coached though.

I should say it again though...

OUT COACHED

It's called half time adjustments. Cowboys made them obviously because they were losing. We did not. End... Fucking... Game.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
As for game-turning moments, Wells' butt fumble fills that bill. To top it off, Sim's shoulder tap/roughing the passer extended that drive. What's the deal? Is this really about Fisher's rep? Or Sim's?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
The D not being able to stop Dallas it the main culprit. How do we not win scoring 31 points?

The defense should be embarrassed. Though they played well in the 1st half. Coaching adjustments is an issue here, as well as not being able to execute.