The little things that make Sammy Watkins a big deal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Yo man, why's he gotta be white bro????? What ya tryin to say?:sneaky:
Hey, hey, hey. I don't think anybody is saying white people are bad or nothing, but I'm just saying they should leave the jumping to other people.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hey, hey, hey. I don't think anybody is saying white people are bad or nothing, but I'm just saying they should leave the jumping to other people.

I hear ya. I used to love when my opponents "stereotyped" me. They'd think that little 5'9", 155 lb midget was no threat then I'd proceed to bat .900 for the season hitting ground balls to the short stop or taking 2nd on that routine single. Then they'd try and tag up from 3rd and score on a fly ball to the fence thinking , no way he can frozen rope, then they'd have that silly look on their face right after they heard that "sizzle-pop" and felt that tag of the catcher's mit to the belly button. Doh!, should of slid bitch!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I think this kid has been covered then recovered and covered some more.
He is a good football player and if he doesn't become a ram which it's likely he will not, I will be over him from over exposure.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Wasn't Locker was blowing it up before his knee injury ?

"Blowing it up" isnt my choice of words. Early season he was sucking but was starting to come around. He was doing a solid job before the hip.

For some reason I have a lot of confidence in Britt. It's probably because I've seen guys like Lloyd and Clayton come and excell.

iced

"Blowing it up" isnt my choice of words. Early season he was sucking but was starting to come around. He was doing a solid job before the hip.

For some reason I have a lot of confidence in Britt. It's probably because I've seen guys like Lloyd and Clayton come and excell.

hey i'm all game for it - if he's cut before week 1 he only costs $150k