The Jaguars and the Rams won’t win as many games in 2018

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That's why I called the article idiotic, because he discounted the effect of the off season acquisitions and ignored year two in McVay's system.

Last year was year one, so the team was very raw and new to the offensive and defensive schemes, especially in the first half. So I agree. Year two should be even better.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If McVay and Phillips keep this team in top form and get the players to gel, watch out. We could be very good this year. Our coaches are the best in the biz. Should be interesting!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Writer discounts the fact that sometimes, even when you KNOW what's coming, there's not a damn thing you can do about it. (See GSOT)

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Writer discounts the fact that sometimes, even when you KNOW what's coming, there's not a damn thing you can do about it. (See GSOT)

Exactly Bubba. I don't want to throw out win totals, but to say this team is going to take a step back is just wanton ignorance on the part of Geoff Schwartz.

Way to go sir. You have put your ignorance in print. History will mock you to the grave. Your very existence will now be defined by the underestimation of this Rams juggernaut. Your children will shun you. Your grandchildren will change their names in order to distance themselves from the generational shame you have heaped upon them.

(n)Well, he just should have done a little research, anyway.