The hamburger debate!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Plain mayo is gross. At least flavor it with ketchup, Sriracha, garlic or herbs. Otherwise, keep it off my sandwich and go back to Europe (they love it on their chips and fries)!
So then Miracle Whip for you?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Plain mayo is gross. At least flavor it with ketchup, Sriracha, garlic or herbs. Otherwise, keep it off my sandwich and go back to Europe (they love it on their chips and fries)!
Never got that chips and mayo thing. But mayo needs no flavoring if the burger or meats are well seasoned.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Can i add one of the girls from the boobies thread as a topping?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Haggis, onions, brown sauce, cheddar

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Only 4 toppings kinda sucks, but :

secret sauce (thousand island or some derivative)
sharp cheddar
red onion (either raw or sautéed)
bacon

While the OP isn't looking, I sneak in tomato, sliced avocado, dill pickle slices & a few jalapeño peppers. A loaded burger is the best burger ...

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Will the good people of ROD judge me if I admit to not loving bacon? Sorry. It's just on literally everything. Sometimes just forget the bacon, ok?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Will the good people of ROD judge me if I admit to not loving bacon? Sorry. It's just on literally everything. Sometimes just forget the bacon, ok?

Probably because British bacon is so different than American. That lean stuff you guys call bacon is like a thin slice cut from the loin, ... American bacon is laced with fat and much more flavorful, coming from the pork belly.

Last edited:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Peeps denying the glory of Mayo are seriously flawed individuals! How the hell do you eat classic american potato salad? Egg salad? Tuna salad? Coleslaw?

Fav. ways to eat mayo...

Burgers
Sammies
Breakfast Sammies

And don't even bring up nasty azz Miracle Whip! That's like Mayo with sugar added.... :sick: :sick: :sick:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Haggis for you... more bacon for the rest of us. LOL

I'd love to try it. Can you try and explain what it tastes like and it's consistency/texture?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Excellent question.

For some reason I sped read that as brown sugar.

I need to know about this brown sauce too.

1617405276936.png

Or make your own ...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Brown sauce is good! Not man enough for Haggis though.