The guy YOU would trade up for?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Me: Cooper.

I think he's going to be a stud.

Who you got?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Nobody. I'd much rather trade down or stand pat at ten. In my opinion, Williams, Cooper, and White are the top three players in this draft. Would I love to have any of them? Yes. Would I trade up and therefore sabotage a chance at finally fixing our line for now and in 2016? No.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Yeah....Cooper. That's it. I wouldn't even do that really because I think you can get a good player at 10 regardless but you asked so I answer.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Nobody. I'd much rather trade down or stand pat at ten. In my opinion, Williams, Cooper, and White are the top three players in this draft. Would I love to have any of them? Yes. Would I trade up and therefore sabotage a chance at finally fixing our line for now and in 2016? No.

I agree that I would prefer to stay at #10 and see who is available and if the player I want is not there then I try to trade down. But, since staying pat is not an acceptable answer I would pick Mariota. I hope Foles is the answer for the Rams QB position but if not then I hope they have another option and Mariota could be that option. I am also hoping that the Rams aren't picking high enough in future drafts to have an opportunity to select an elite QB so if this opportunity came up they might have to strongly consider it.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
In no order: Cooper (Best WR tougher Holt), Beasley (OLB would be deadly Von Miller 2.0), Williams (hands down best player in the draft & use him @ LDE), Dupree (trade up to 7 spot as I think ATL or NYG will take him and 2 years from now in RQ#2 so ya worth the little trade up)

Busts: Permian (no hands & can't run any routes yet), All QBs ( I think none will be top 10 talent looking back in 5 years)

FrankenRam

Starter
Depends on how far up we have to move to get him. If Cooper were still on the board at 8, I might consider moving up to get him. But if you're moving up to 1 or 2 to get Mariotta or Winston, no thanks. Will be too expensive.

Athos

Legend
Cooper.

Though, I'm starting to wonder about STAYING at 10, then trading back up into the 1st for a guy we really won't or a guy we don't believe makes it to the 2nd.

I'd also draft the best O-Line candidate at 10, then trade up for DGB in the bottom of the 1st.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That's not a qualified answer.

:sneaky:

Fine. Qualified answer is Leonard Williams. Plug him in at left end and you have the greatest young line in the history of the game.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Could I trade back up into the first and take Erving? Still unsure how #10 plays out, but to possibly grab Scherff, Cooper maybe Peat and then come back and take Erving around the mid 20s? I think that's a winner.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Could I trade back up into the first and take Erving? Still unsure how #10 plays out, but to possibly grab Scherff, Cooper maybe Peat and then come back and take Erving around the mid 20s? I think that's a winner.

It does sound like a great scenario but I would think it would all depend on what the cost is for the Rams to make that trade.