The "Goff has to step up in year 3" narrative bugs me

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
Goff is a smart young QB period. He doesn't try to force things, and plays within himself. He got better year 2 over year one and made good strides, He's not what I would call "a seasoned QB" yet...but he's getting there and puts in the work.

Best of all...he doesn't react to what the "talking heads" say. I'll wait and watch, because a man that stays within what he can do, and applies what he learns...IS DESTINED TO BE BETTER!!!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Its apparent to me with the HC he has and the players around him, Goff is set to have a fantastic year.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I predict Goff's numbers to go down slightly but improve tremendously in analytics you see in PFF such as passer rating under pressure and throws over 20 yards thanks to Brandin Cooks

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I predict Goff's numbers to go down slightly but improve tremendously in analytics you see in PFF such as passer rating under pressure and throws over 20 yards thanks to Brandin Cooks

i predict they will go up because cooks will be cooking.