The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some really bad offenses so far today. Cardinals, Jags, Titans, Bills, Browns, Bears and Vikings have all looked bad when I've flipped to that channel

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
And I like Deone Bucannon...but he aint no inside linebacker.

I'm afraid we have a similar issue with Barron, although here's hoping he gets it together here real soon and demonstrates the fans that doubt him don't know wtf they're talkin about.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only the 2nd time in his career that Jay Cutler will go into week 1 without having thrown an interception after not playing week 1.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm afraid we have a similar issue with Barron, although here's hoping he gets it together here real soon and demonstrates the fans that doubt him don't know wtf they're talkin about.
I really don't think Barron played that bad. Not everyone on our team has to be a super star.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really don't think Barron played that bad. Not everyone on our team has to be a super star.
He didn't it's just a mantra for those 2 that they can't change now it's been something they've sung for far too long.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Blake Bortles "Damn I turned the ball over on a really bad play"

Marcus Mariota "Hold my beer"

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kizer has a migraine for the Browns return questionable. Best move of his career feigning a headache.

Ram65

Legend
Spoles breaking tackles on punt return before the half fumbles. KC makes FG with 17 seconds in half KC 6-3.

Nice run shame he fumbled.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Big Ben's dealin man.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How about that nicely drawn up Wentz completion? Lol.

Eagles seem to give up a lot of pressure though. They need to protect him better IMO.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bear fan at the bar goin ape$#it over Glennon right now looool.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Can't complain about the Colts' effort today but they're going to need more than 10 points to win. Cards look like shit but they'll still score about 14 points just by showing up.

KDS73

Rookie
Very impressed with Eagles defense. The offensive line will be their achilles heal though. No running lanes and very poor pass protection. If they had even a decent offensive line, they'd be a legit contender.