The Bradford Hit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just a guess, but that's what it looks like. I've banged my kneecap into stuff before, and that hurts like a sonofabitch.
Fisher's saying possible hyperextension, so I dunno. Could have bent the wrong way (backwards).

Just my opinion of course, but I think if this was a regular season game you would see him jog out of the tunnel the second half.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
I have a steel pin in my left knee trying to hold the tendons in place. It feels like crap when your knee cap moves around. Anyway, there can be strange pains from wrong movements to the joint. He walked off, that's a huge plus from my experiences. Here's hoping he walks back on the field, first regular season game. (y)

PhxRam

I have a steel pin in my left knee trying to hold the tendons in place. It feels like crap when your knee cap moves around. Anyway, there can be strange pains from wrong movements to the joint. He walked off, that's a huge plus from my experiences. Here's hoping he walks back on the field, first regular season game. (y)

are you to this day gun shy about your knee?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I had major surgery on leg and knee 10 years ago and I am still weary at times from that. Hurt my knee(none contact) a few years back in a rugby practice filling in for a guy(once and only time doing this). I am always very cautious when going up stairs now, always worried it'll give out as it did a bunch of times since that day.

Bradford took a nice pop to the knee and think he will be ok if acl fine. Hits there can really hurt without any damage.

A55VA6

Legend
Posted this in another thread, but there's quite a few Bradford threads so I'll post it here too.

Brian Quick on Bradford's injury: "I was a little nervous about it but everything is all right. Sam told me that he is OK."

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Saffold on the other hand gets injured every time he plays on the left side of the line..
Then why is he even playing on the left side when he dominated and STAYED healthy on the right side last year? Whoever made that decision is an idiot, plain and simple.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
are you to this day gun shy about your knee?
No, I have lived with it over twenty years now. When you're jumping on and off of and running around train cars that can kill you at any time, you better not be gun shy. They are even bigger than Brockers!

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
You'd think if we can send a man to the moon 45 years ago we could come up with a knee brace that would prevent 99% of knee injuries. And if the player's lose a step big deal.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
why do i have to wait on a injury report for? i mean i dont think it's serious,but the fact that little contact made him leave the game isnt very encouraging

If you watch the hit it is not the contact that is the issue it's a 300lb guy with all his weight on Bradford's one leg. It gets trapped under him. Lets see if you can hold a 300lb guy on one of your legs

209RamsFan

I had knee surgery from jiu jitsu and heavy weight lifting...and yes my knee feels VERY fragile....whether I step in a hole in the ground or make a sudden jerky movement....it's not the same...EVER....yes even my 5y old accidentally pushing off it hurts.......bottom line...I'm VERY concerned about the most important component to the team,.....the QB position.

RamsesIII

UDFA
If that kind of light hit injured or scared Bradford......than he is damaged goods at this point,because even IF our OL stays healthy the whole season,they won't be able to keep defenders off of him every down of every game.l

Football players aren't " goods," damaged or otherwise.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Even though the injury might be minor, it still worries me that he's likely an injury prone QB.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Hate to bring it up, but Long looked terrible on that play, got owned

PhxRam

Hate to bring it up, but Long looked terrible on that play, got owned

Guy was even further behind then Bradford..

You are not going to stonewall a guy everytime regardless if you are just coming off an injury or have played 5 years consecutively.