The bobbled snap that's all Sam's fault (so I hear)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQB4RgODCQc[/youtube]

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Having a hard time loading it for some reason. Prob just my computer. Is that what they were saying on TV? From the stands I hand no clue what happened. He was shaking his left arm a lot after that scramble, thought that might have something to do with it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - not wanting to load for me either.

Oop.. there it goes.

I'm not sure you could lay it all on Sam. Frankly, I don't really know what most center/qb exchanges look like. It's kinda hard to tell if Sams hands are in a bad position or if the ball is simply snapped poorly. I will say that Wells seemed to have his head somewhere else that game. Since when does a center have two false starts in one game?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
Having a hard time loading it for some reason. Prob just my computer. Is that what they were saying on TV? From the stands I hand no clue what happened. He was shaking his left arm a lot after that scramble, thought that might have something to do with it.
Try again. I uploaded a different one in case the NFL is blocking it (again).

The announcer said it was a clean snap, but it wasn't.
And various fans are saying that it was all on Bradford, but it wasn't.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'm not knowledgeable enough on the qb center exchange to know wth is going on either not gonna lie hahaha. It seems like maybe it was some miscommunication? Maybe he wasn't ready for it? I'm surprised no one asked him about it in a post game interview or something.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
I'm not knowledgeable enough on the qb center exchange to know wth is going on either not gonna lie hahaha. It seems like maybe it was some miscommunication? Maybe he wasn't ready for it? I'm surprised no one asked him about it in a post game interview or something.
The ball came out quick and low. Hit him in the bottom of the fingers, and it also came out a little wide. It was a bad snap, and Fisher commented on it as well. Said it was on Wells. Of course not everybody wants to accept that kinda blatant "coachspeak", so they just made up their mind he was full of shit.

Paraphrasing of course. :yeh:

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
X said:
Username said:

Those idiots seem to only have eyes for #8. I feel bad for the people that only know to watch the QB. Its a pretty entertaining and complex game all in all. People should look around a bit at the rest of the things going on. :x

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
smram said:
X said:
Username said:

Those idiots seem to only have eyes for #8. I feel bad for the people that only know to watch the QB. Its a pretty entertaining and complex game all in all. People should look around a bit at the rest of the things going on. :x

This is the reason this board is my home now.

Its a team sport. The QB is a MAJOR part of team success. But, he's not the only part.

Good play is complex. Winning is hard.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:

Its a team sport. The QB is a MAJOR part of team success. But, he's not the only part.

I was wondering about that.

Well, it's a great pleasure to have you here, m'man. If there's anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable, then do not hesitate to keep it to your fucking self. J/K. Let me know if you need anything.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
CGI_Ram said:

Well, it's a great pleasure to have you here, m'man. If there's anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable, then do not hesitate to keep it to your freaking self. J/K. Let me know if you need anything.

With better than 10,000 posts at RRF, I just couldn't take it any longer. The weeds moved in. The constant focus on Bradford. 4-5 Bradford posts on the front page. Honestly, you would have sworn it was the St. Louis Bradfords.

So what you can do for me? Keep the weeds out! :)

What I've seen from this membership; smart team oriented posts with respectful exchange and colourful personalities. That's a sign of good moderation.

Cheers to you and your team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
X said:
CGI_Ram said:

Well, it's a great pleasure to have you here, m'man. If there's anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable, then do not hesitate to keep it to your freaking self. J/K. Let me know if you need anything.

With better than 10,000 posts at RRF, I just couldn't take it any longer. The weeds moved in. The constant focus on Bradford. 4-5 Bradford posts on the front page. Honestly, you would have sworn it was the St. Louis Bradfords.

What I've seen from this membership; smart team oriented posts with respectful exchange and colourful personalities. That's a sign of good moderation.

I already kicked that fuckin' (dick)weed out last year. Old Fairy.

It's not that I want everyone to think like me, and the other members aren't like that either, but I (we) don't want people who only want to argue - just for the sake of arguing. And especially at the expense of the players or team. Who wants to be right that a particular player, or the team as a whole, is shitty? And who wants to hear it repeated ad nauseum? It's also detrimental to conversation when people want to prove you're wrong about shit ALL the time. Check your egos at the door and take a pill. We're just trying to hang out here and shoot the breeze without the added distraction of know-it-all dumb fucks ruining everything with their keen insight and flawless logic. Nobody here is right about everything, and we all know it. I was wr.... wronnnn........ wrrrrrr.... (still can't do it) about Spagnuolo, and I had no trouble trying to admit it.

Anyway, it's a shame a couple/few douchebags ruined your online experience. I don't think that's the intent of that forum and I guess they lost sight of their mission statement. Ours, here, is quite the same. If we have less members because we're more aggressive about enforcing our policies, then so be it. This is quite possibly the coolest 30 or so guys you could know.

And I'm cool with that.

Now if I can get the other 500+ members who joined (ALL of whom are legitimate posters and not spam bots) to get off their collective asses and get more involved. You hear me readers? SIGN IN ONCE IN A WHILE! For if you do not, then I have no choice but to get Username to punch you square in the dick.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
CGI_Ram said:
X said:
CGI_Ram said:

I already kicked that freakin' (dick)weed out last year. Old Fairy.

It's not that I want everyone to think like me, and the other members aren't like that either, but I (we) don't want people who only want to argue - just for the sake of arguing. And especially at the expense of the players or team. Who wants to be right that a particular player, or the team as a whole, is cruddy? And who wants to hear it repeated ad nauseum? It's also detrimental to conversation when people want to prove you're wrong about shyte ALL the time. Check your egos at the door and take a pill. We're just trying to hang out here and shoot the breeze without the added distraction of know-it-all dumb freaks ruining everything with their keen insight and flawless logic. Nobody here is right about everything, and we all know it. I was wr.... wronnnn........ wrrrrrr.... (still can't do it) about Spagnuolo, and I had no trouble trying to admit it.

Anyway, it's a shame a couple/few douchebags ruined your online experience. I don't think that's the intent of that forum and I guess they lost sight of their mission statement. Ours, here, is quite the same. If we have less members because we're more aggressive about enforcing our policies, then so be it. This is quite possibly the coolest 30 or so guys you could know.

And I'm cool with that.

Now if I can get the other 500+ members who joined (ALL of whom are legitimate posters and not spam bots) to get off their collective asses and get more involved. You hear me readers? SIGN IN ONCE IN A WHILE! For if you do not, then I have no choice but to get Username to punch you square in the dick.

:lmao:

This place has good members. Good membership draws in more. I will do my best to help.

As a 6th rounder :cheese: , I have some proving to do around here, I get that. But I'm glad to be a part of it.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
CGI_Ram said:
smram said:
X said:
Username said:

Its great to have you on board here full time. I've always thought you have a very good perspective of the team and are one of the better posters on any of the boards. We need that guy in your avatar pic on the oline too. RRF lost me a while ago too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
smram said:
Its great to have you on board here full time. I've always thought you have a very good perspective of the team and are one of the better posters on any of the boards. We need that guy in your avatar pic on the oline too. RRF lost me a while ago too.

Thank you! I mean that. I watch this team EVERY week like the rest of us. I'm just an average dude who wants to talk football with other fans.

I feel bad derailing the thread, but messages like this dont make me feel THAT bad.

And... HELL YES... we need more burger eating fat guys on the oline!!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yeah, everyone says it's Bradford's fault. Except for Wells, Fisher, and anyone who's not blind.

It wasn't a clean snap, shit happens. It's just part of football.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
X said:
CGI_Ram said:
X said:
CGI_Ram said:

I already kicked that fuckin' (dick)weed out last year. Old Fairy.

It's not that I want everyone to think like me, and the other members aren't like that either, but I (we) don't want people who only want to argue - just for the sake of arguing. And especially at the expense of the players or team. Who wants to be right that a particular player, or the team as a whole, is shitty? And who wants to hear it repeated ad nauseum? It's also detrimental to conversation when people want to prove you're wrong about shit ALL the time. Check your egos at the door and take a pill. We're just trying to hang out here and shoot the breeze without the added distraction of know-it-all dumb fucks ruining everything with their keen insight and flawless logic. Nobody here is right about everything, and we all know it. I was wr.... wronnnn........ wrrrrrr.... (still can't do it) about Spagnuolo, and I had no trouble trying to admit it.

And I'm cool with that.

It's true.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
smram said:
X said:
Username said:

Kinda why I want to buy everyone on the PD a copy of Pat Kirwans book, "Take Your Eye off the Ball: How to Watch Football by Knowing Where to Look"

Would make things a LOT clearer for some of those HOF critics. Or maybe it wouldn't....who cares.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
CGI_Ram said:
I feel bad derailing the thread, but messages like this dont make me feel THAT bad.

Derail a thread?
nicky-whelan-1.jpg

How DARE you!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamFan503 said:
CGI_Ram said:

Derail a thread?
nicky-whelan-1.jpg

How DARE you!

That is an acceptable derail!

:lmao:

F. Mulder

Starter
I'll say this about CGI; he is one of the most rational avid Ram fan I've read from all the boards I've slummed around. His issue with another board is one I am struggling with too, especially regarding one particular poster.

There has only been one poster who has caused me to leave a board but there is another who is about to tip that total to 2. If that happens you'll have another vagabond trolling around sites like this ( :bg: ).

Seriously, I never want to squash debate or post on only a board that shares my views; I love a good debate with the best of them but there is something to having something beyond a blanket statement and to have evidence and not have a hard-on only for a particular player they are pissed the Rams drafted (sound familiar OFairy?).

Anyhow, sorry to derail this thread again(?) but this is a great site and X is the man (or Big Lebowski?) and I need to post more here (unless I'm told-off the record-it is better that I don't!)