That guy!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ok, who is "that" guy out there still available in FA that you think the Rams must have or would at least really help out next year? Or do you think our work is done adding help?

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
I'm still hoping for Davin Joseph, I don't think they have to have him but he could compete for a starting job or provide solid depth.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
They signed my top two, man. Those were Hill and Carrington, especially Hill.

I guess I'll go with Britt. Low risk, high reward. He excelled under Fisher and only Fisher. I'd love to kick the tires.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I think Thomas Decoud would be a great addition. Still relatively young and talented. He had an off year but used to be a pro bowl caliber safety. I'm surprised he wasn't signed yet.

fearsomefour

Legend
Travelle Wharton. Head and shoulders above any FA G left on the market....at least to me. One or two year deal. Good vet at G.

Pat Angerer. Has been injured but could give the Rams a solid depth option at MLB behind JL.

Stewart Bradley. See above explanation.

Thomas Decoud. Agree with Legatron4 on this one. Would be a pretty low cost vet option at S.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wharton and Decoud sure would fill some holes and open our draft direction wide open.

Simba

Rookie
I would like to sign, for cheap price and 1 year, Asante Samuel.After a bad season due injuries he could help to grow our young cornerbacks.And if we need, becouse somebody shows don't be ready, he could play too.