Thank You Case Keenum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Maybe Im a jerk, but if we are going to thank Case why not thank the entire team? Everyone IMO tries there best. The best 22 play and the rest find a role to contribute.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I heard from a "source" that during the last game, Case would come to the sideline after a short drive, look at his tablet, and not even look at, nor say a word to Goff. He never spoke to the rookie once...during the entire game. In fact, I just read he was upset/unhappy with being replaced. I guess he also thought he was doing a fine job.

My point, I thought he was here to help mentor our future franchise QB? Thought he was some super teammate.

I heard the same things on ESPN radio early Sunday on some random radio show.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He did the best he could. I'm not going to thank him for it, though. His best wasn't good enough. The money he gets paid is thanks enough.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I'd like to thank Sean Mannion for taking one for the team this season. It's gotta be tough not suiting up as a 3rd round pick two years in, who has done all asked of him only to be deactivated for the entire season. Maybe the kid can finally get to do his job and backup Goff and we can let Keenum walk around in street clothes for a change

fearsomefour

Legend
I heard from a "source" that during the last game, Case would come to the sideline after a short drive, look at his tablet, and not even look at, nor say a word to Goff. He never spoke to the rookie once...during the entire game. In fact, I just read he was upset/unhappy with being replaced. I guess he also thought he was doing a fine job.

My point, I thought he was here to help mentor our future franchise QB? Thought he was some super teammate.
That's funny on rewind I saw at least two times that showed Keenum talking to Goff on the sideline.
But, to you Case is the devil. No idea why he pissed in your Wheaties.
There is no "source" and if there is he is an idiot.
Let me be the first to start lobbying for Tyler the kid down the street from me. He plays QB at the local high school and is 17....heck of an arm.
Time to start planning for Jared's replacement, right?

fearsomefour

Legend
He did the best he could. I'm not going to thank him for it, though. His best wasn't good enough. The money he gets paid is thanks enough.
This.
They are pros....he gets paid to do his best. Results are what they are. The character assignation is silly however.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't totally blame Case if he was focused on the game at hand. He tried so hard to be a franchise QB, but the kid just doesn't have the talent to be a starter. When I am in the midst of a job that's hard, it rips my brain apart to shift focus to answer questions...maybe Case is that way. Like he said, he was the starter, and it was his job to win..everything else was secondary, even if he wasn't that good at it....

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's be honest this season was nothing but an audition for Case he knew he was going to be replaced it was inevitable ....I think Case is more pissed off he blew the interview ... he was hoping he could show he could be a starter and pull a brock osweiller on
Some team... and as gritty and as
Spunky and as feisty as he is ... he is not staring material ...I'd keep him as a future back up ... but wouldn't be upset if we lost him
Either

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Case is simply a backup QB in this league. Lets be honest, he doesn't look like he belongs in this league based on his size, speed and arm talent. Russel Wilson, Dak Prescott, yes-Case Keenum, no!! I would thank him for last years backup effort, but this years starter effort frustrated me. Need we forget, 32 ranked offense. This team has been painful to watch on that side of the ball.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Football is a business and he couldn't do the job . Sorry but I can't thank a guy that went 4-5 and two of those wins he didn't even score a TD . On to Goff and let Mannion be the back up .

JackStraw

Rookie

They can't all be Kurt Warner

I also thank Case. The guy played his ass off. Unfortunately he just wasn't born to be a star QB at the professional level. I hope he gets the chance to take a team to the playoffs in the future. Just not AZ or SF!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Agreed, as did Foles, Davis, Hill, Clemens...
I don't remember the gratitude for them despite producing the same results (if not better)
More like, "don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya"

Not from me. Never once.

I supported all of them, Austin Davis even with his turnover issues, Nick Foles and his contract, etc. Shaun and Kellen were thrown into action.

Case is no different. I like him, dude is a gamer and wish we can keep him long term. I don't think tht will happen though.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
They can't all be Kurt Warner

or in the Rams case they cant even be Alex Smith. people wonder why we are 7-9 every year the list of QB's we have had tells the story. Foles,Davis,Hill,Clemens,Case gives me a headache thinking about it

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Case Keenum deserves to be benched and I'm not going to thank him for the 4 game losing streak and 32nd scoring offense.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Listening to ESPN 710 and they talked about this for a bit that they were told from multiple sources that Keenum was being very Brett Favre like to Goff not helping or speaking to him etc.
if this is true then -Keenum- he's a piece of shit