TC Aug 13

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just paid for my parking pass for the Mon. 13th.

Anyone else going? PM me or VeteranRamFan if you want to hook up. ( I'm expecting him going unless he says otherwise).

Should be an intense practice. Only in shells Saturday. I haven't heard a thing about today. Did they even practice?

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Just paid for my parking pass for the Mon. 13th.

Anyone else going? PM me or VeteranRamFan if you want to hook up. ( I'm expecting him going unless he says otherwise).

Should be an intense practice. Only in shells Saturday. I haven't heard a thing about today. Did they even practice?
They had the day off today.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
gates open about an hour and half before practice. should be a 3pm start, but some players come out early to get more stretching and loosening up.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
@bubbaramfan I missed up when I told you the Rams had the day off yesterday, because they didn't. I don't know how I got my wires crossed. Sorry about that.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh no, No passes, You deserve to be boiled in oil.

:cheers: