Talk about stupid comments.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I can't tell you how many times he said something stupid......Collinsworth is a storyteller who never lets facts get in they way of a good story.

"Harrison does a great job of stopping the receiver from getting yardage on that play, if not for him, it's a first down!" ..... looking at replay......Harrison was barely in the play and never touched the WR........

This was all night!

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I can't tell you how many times he said something stupid......Collinsworth is a storyteller who never lets facts get in they way of a good story.

"Harrison does a great job of stopping the receiver from getting yardage on that play, if not for him, it's a first down!" ..... looking at replay......Harrison was barely in the play and never touched the WR........

This was all night!
On one play Collinsworth said that Harrison stopped the running back dead in his tracks.

All Harrison did was kind of chase the guy into the tackler.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
My personal favorite was when he said it was another set bowl that ended on the last play of the game. I know what he meant, but it's also a super duh statement.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Whatta y'all have against JT?
Dude's pretty talented.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Whatta y'all have against JT?
Dude's pretty talented.
He is actually pretty talented. Can act too.

But yeah i agree with a few of you in here, music in general has degraded into a forgettable, colorless, copy and paste mess. I have my theories why, but my ideas wouldn't be considered too popular.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I have my theories why, but my ideas wouldn't be considered too popular.

Well, nowadays minds are not soiled with original thoughts so I for one would love for you to extrapolate on your theories.
tenor.gif

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
How about with 2 an a half minutes left in the game and Philly going in for a score that stupid ass Collingsworth says this game has been as good as Justin Timberlake. Tell me that is not one of the dumbest comments you ever heard during a game.
Can we just send Collinsworth and Timberlake off to some desert island where they can admire each other but we don't have to listen?