T.J. News, well kind of...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need the Fisher scurity team to protect state secrets....they are good

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I've been seeing lots of pics posted on Instagram from various Ram players with TJ right in there with em.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Les Snead just said on NFL network that TJ is back in the building and back to football after taking care of some off the field issues. So hopefully no suspension but we will have to wait and see.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
giphy.gif

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Les Snead just said on NFL network that TJ is back in the building and back to football after taking care of some off the field issues. So hopefully no suspension but we will have to wait and see.
Maybe he just ingested too much of this stuff:

Our+food+066.jpg

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
image.gif

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Good news, we need him. That dude comes from the defensive backfield like a missile. Crack!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Outstanding news. Now as noted above train him to hit the enemy only.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Glad to have TJ McD back! TJ was running a little late but apparently he found a good place to park his car.

1256553521_4x4-parking.gif

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
It's been so long I forget what he even got arrested for. Anyone?

L.A. Rams safety T.J. McDonald was arrested for DUI early Tuesday morning after cops say he crashed into a parked car...

...McDonald waited for police to arrive and when they got there, cops noticed something was off about the 25-year-old so they brought him to the station for a DUI screening.

He was eventually arrested for DUI -- not alcohol related. We're told officials believe there may be medication involved. He has since been released on his own recognizance.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
L.A. Rams safety T.J. McDonald was arrested for DUI early Tuesday morning after cops say he crashed into a parked car...

...McDonald waited for police to arrive and when they got there, cops noticed something was off about the 25-year-old so they brought him to the station for a DUI screening.

He was eventually arrested for DUI -- not alcohol related. We're told officials believe there may be medication involved. He has since been released on his own recognizance.
Right. Thanks. It sounded like he knew something was wrong with himself and did the right thing.