Super Bowl Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This is true. All though I felt that was an awful play call. Going the same place with the ball as the last time? Really? I was begging all game for a screen to Gurley and that would have been a great time to pull one off. sigh.

Rams really needed to score there, and well...that shit happens.

NE ran the same damn play 3 times in a row.....and it worked. Just unfair to watch that.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
We'll be back next year, and those fucking Cheatriots will be sorry they ever crossed us.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Brady was rarely pressured. Brady pressured is likely a win for the Rams.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Fags.

Screenshot_2.jpg

MachS

Hall of Fame
Theres a difference between playing your best football and losing, and then going out like we did today.

Were you guys happy with the way we competed? Out coached is one thing, that was abundantly obvious. At some point as an athlete, pride has to set in and you make a decision to raise your level of play, or you dont.

We didnt compete at the same level as the patriots. Those of you that played college sports or at any level should understand that. As our QB when you touch the ball every snap, you have to find a way to get it done. Some of those missed reads, late/bad throws could have been game changers.

Ellard80

Legend
Lock the widows people are ready to Jump. The Super Bowl is not bad ascension.

Yeah... true.. but 2nd place... No one thinks of the Buffalo Bills as a great organization and they went to 4 Super Bowls in a row.

Gotta win when you get those shots if you want to be legendary.

But yeah the sun will come up....

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
It's just two years into the McVay era, and we're 0-1 in *SUPER BOWLS*.
I understand the frustration, but let's try to remember where we were 3 years ago.
We'll be back.

I'm proud of my Rams.
But I'll be honest it's just way to easy to say "We'll be back."
After the 2001 season Superbowl we were all saying "we'll be back" and then 18 years went by.

Let's all be seriously realistic. Getting back to the superbowl will be very very difficult. Sucks that we couldn't capitalize while we were there. But life goes on. We'll all get excited again in free agency and draft.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Theres a difference between playing your best football and losing, and then going out like we did today.

Were you guys happy with the way we competed? Out coached is one thing, that was abundantly obvious. At some point as an athlete, pride has to set in and you make a decision to raise your level of play, or you dont.

We didnt compete at the same level as the patriots. Those of you that played college sports or at any level should understand that. As our QB when you touch the ball every snap, you have to find a way to get it done. Some of those missed reads, late/bad throws could have been game changers.
All true, Cooks 2 drops albeit the first was contested pretty well were as large as any "misread" The team got beat starting with SM. JG needs to get better he is very young and he got destroyed. SM plays take awhile to develop and we haven't adjusted for the times that doesn't work. Yes JG needs to take the hot read or the short route but at times in fact often it wasn't there. I am not talking about the 2 yard dumpoff I am talking about plays that help move the chains. We just didn't have a good alternative to their gameplan and the O.L got whooped

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
We can tell by this game, that Belichick didn't get with Wade for a mind meld, after every game!!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Yeah... true.. but 2nd place... No one thinks of the Buffalo Bills as a great organization and they went to 4 Super Bowls in a row.

Gotta win when you get those shots if you want to be legendary.

But yeah the sun will come up....
Agreed, in fact getting back will be tougher than getting there this year in fact much more difficult. I am 55 and L.A Rams have never won all Ram teams only once in four. I am very aware that the opportunity must be seized. Ask Dan Marino

Status
Not open for further replies.