Sunday Libations - 10/4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
What are you drinking this week? Show us! (If this is popular, I'll do it weekly)

Me:

zMeULNa.jpg

Other Half Green Diamonds from a work trip to NY last week

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
C'mon friends, whatcha drinkin?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I am quite possibly the OH (original hipster)!!! But according to the code, even if I were, I can't identify!!!
So... you're saying you liked PBR before it was popular? And you were a hipster before hipsters were a thing?

Sounds right :)

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Diet Pepsi. Ok, maybe just a little Bacardi in it. I can refrain from too much with that. Problem with Bud Light is, one's too many and ten ain't enough. I tend to like it more than I should. So I stick with something I won't overdo. I'm getting to old for that these days.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
So... you're saying you liked PBR before it was popular? And you were a hipster before hipsters were a thing?

Sounds right :)

It's pretty much my running joke with one of my sons. I'm told that real hipsters dress the same as everyone else now so you never know. Hell, you could be a hipster and not even know it (or at least not be able to say so!!!).

I do like PBR though as well as Busch and Coors Light as "every day" beers. As far as good beer goes, I prefer the hoppy ale varieties (Bells Two Hearted, Schlafly IPA, Urban Chestnut Saint Louis IPA, Ranger, Green Label sierra, etc). I like them to the point that the hop is almost pinappley. I used to be a big fan of the darker ones but my flavors have changed as I've gotten older and I really don't care for the malt and smoke flavors any more. I prefer the bitter ales and the lighter varieties like kolsh's, etc. I mentioned in the coffee thread that my taste for coffee has changed similarly (I prefer light nutty roast now).

Name
Redneck Voodoo
Cards fan here--Chiefs/Rams fan, distant second--I'll be toasting a good, injury-free game with a couple of tall glasses of Crown, Apple. CHEERS!!!
ASFN board needs this thread.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
It's pretty much my running joke with one of my sons. I'm told that real hipsters dress the same as everyone else now so you never know. Hell, you could be a hipster and not even know it (or at least not be able to say so!!!).

I do like PBR though as well as Busch and Coors Light as "every day" beers. As far as good beer goes, I prefer the hoppy ale varieties (Bells Two Hearted, Schlafly IPA, Urban Chestnut Saint Louis IPA, Ranger, Green Label sierra, etc). I like them to the point that the hop is almost pinappley. I used to be a big fan of the darker ones but my flavors have changed as I've gotten older and I really don't care for the malt and smoke flavors any more. I prefer the bitter ales and the lighter varieties like kolsh's, etc. I mentioned in the coffee thread that my taste for coffee has changed similarly (I prefer light nutty roast now).
Good man on the Two Hearted, Schlafly, Urban Chestnut etc. You'd like some of the East Coast IPAs - Tree House, Trillium, Lawson's and Hill Farmstead.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
The restaurant I work at has it on tap. And it's also an hour away.
I have a bottle of their Barrel-Aged Framinghammer further aging in a wine fridge. In a year or so, I'll have it along with a Bourbon County Brand Stout, a Dogfish Head 120 and a Clown Shoes Billionaire. I will be fucked up beyond belief. Even sharing them.