STL Ram season wins o/u 7'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
realistically, how many wins can we get this yr? of course i would love to see ten wins! however, looking over the schedule, im seeing six possibly seven. a second part to my question is, how many games can we win on the road? 2 maybe 3? any one want to chime in?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I think you can safely raise your expectations. I know that no 2 seasons are the same but this team won 7 games last year and have improved over the off season. We have some formidable opposition this year, on paper, but not a single team on our schedule scares me.

This years version of our Rams should win 10 games minimum, IMO.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I think at least 9 wins. If they stay healthy and catch some breaks, then I think they'll win 11.

So much depends on Sam. He's the major discriminator.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
max said:
I think at least 9 wins. If they stay healthy and catch some breaks, then I think they'll win 11.

So much depends on Sam. He's the major discriminator.

you made a good point with catching some breaks. thats what is so beautiful abt the nfl!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
They way I look at it is we won 7 games last year. We had bad losses to Miami (who we destroyed statistically) and should of beat. We lost to Detroit in the final seconds. We tied SF in the first game even though we had them beat most of the game and then fell apart. So you could easily say 10 wins was in our grasp. How we lost to NY is beyond me. So even 11 wins was in range.

That said, I think our D will be even better this year and our O HAS to be better. The schedule makers didn't do us any favors but I don't see any reason why we can't win 10 games this year. We can play with ANYONE, IMO.

To me it all comes down to health and a little luck. I mean how many fumbles occurred last year where the ball bounced perfectly to the other team. Game of inches...

catcheryea

UDFA
I have us between 9 and 11. I could see us going 7-1 at home with a loss to the Saints, and 4-4 on the road beating Arizona, Dallas, Carolina, and Indy.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey Degenerate...

What does Vegas say the o/u is ?

I'm guessing you gotta know.

Selassie I said:
Hey Degenerate...

opened at 6 (i think) and is now at 7.5. meaning most everyone thinks they will win at least 6...

A55VA6

Legend
Lowest amount of win is 8. If we get any less than that, we failed big time.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The OVER seems like easy $.

Take the over and send me a bottle of anything for my sound advise. :tooth:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
bwdenverram said:
They way I look at it is we won 7 games last year. We had bad losses to Miami (who we destroyed statistically) and should of beat. We lost to Detroit in the final seconds. We tied SF in the first game even though we had them beat most of the game and then fell apart. So you could easily say 10 wins was in our grasp. How we lost to NY is beyond me. So even 11 wins was in range.

That said, I think our D will be even better this year and our O HAS to be better. The schedule makers didn't do us any favors but I don't see any reason why we can't win 10 games this year. We can play with ANYONE, IMO.

To me it all comes down to health and a little luck. I mean how many fumbles occurred last year where the ball bounced perfectly to the other team. Game of inches...

Turnovers and points off said turnovers.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Angry Ram said:
bwdenverram said:

Losing to any team with Mark Sanchez at QB sickens me.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
DegenR(g)ambler said:
Selassie I said:
Hey Degenerate...

opened at 6 (i think) and is now at 7.5. meaning most everyone thinks they will win at least 6...

At 6 I would have bet some cheddar on the over, at 7.5 I wouldn't bet on either. It's too iffy and the schedule is just to hard.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd take 8 wins all the way. I think we win anywhere from 8-11.

You just never know.

CGI_Ram said:
I'd take 8 wins all the way. I think we win anywhere from 8-11.

You just never know.

This is kind of what I'm thinking as well. .500 is a good solid number I think. Anything more than that is extra! With that said of course ill take 12-4!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If last year's team could win 7, you got to believe this roster is AT LEAST 2 wins more.

But, there is a lot of young blood. So, 8 to 11 wins feels right to me.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
A fan who doesn't take the over is a pessimist ,I'm an optimist.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Take the over if 7.5 or less. I say at least 9 wins this year but I feel 10!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
bwdenverram said:
Angry Ram said:
bwdenverram said:

Losing to any team with Mark Sanchez at QB sickens me.

How about Mark Sanchez AND Tim Tebow?? Oh c'mon it's nothing more but a game to laugh at.

It wasn't Dirty Sanchez beating us...stupid fumbles gave them easy scores.