Still no respect for Goff ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just imagine if we had a kicker last game. The offense wouldn’t have went for it twice in he redzone. That puts us at 40 points. Probably 43 since Goff most likely doesn’t make that throw to Cooks that was picked. In Goffs mind, it was either get a first down or turnover on downs. Also, if Jones doesn’t knock that ball to a wide open Cooks that’s 4 more.

Of course, this is playing the “what if” game. But we could have scored 50 on Sunday with a kicker.

Yeah that touchdown and 2 pt conversion right at the half would likely have been a field goal though, so subtract 5 points, plus 2 more points for the other 2 point conversions which would have been normal PATs.

As you say, it's a what if game.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Yeah that touchdown and 2 pt conversion right at the half would likely have been a field goal though, so subtract 5 points, plus 2 more points for the other 2 point conversions which would have been normal PATs.

As you say, it's a what if game.
No doubt. It’s pretty amazing to me what we find to complain about after destroying the first two opponents. Remember when we had real problems like wondering who our QB was going to be next week? Shaun Hill vs Austin Davis? We’ve come a long way.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just imagine if we had a kicker last game. The offense wouldn’t have went for it twice in he redzone. That puts us at 40 points. Probably 43 since Goff most likely doesn’t make that throw to Cooks that was picked. In Goffs mind, it was either get a first down or turnover on downs. Also, if Jones doesn’t knock that ball to a wide open Cooks that’s 4 more.

Of course, this is playing the “what if” game. But we could have scored 50 on Sunday with a kicker.
Had they had a kicker, they would have kicked 3 XP instead of 3 2PT conversions, that makes 31 points. +2 FG, 37 points. Just sayin

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
It's classic.

Just drove from Taos to Phoenix on my way to Cali and am grabbing a pint at the Westin and this shit comes on the TV

Enjoy that sack highlight AZ - 0-34

IMG_6840.JPG

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

So many people called Warner a "system" qb after he left the rams. I've never seen a qb disrespected as much as kurt was by the media and fans alike.

This is why i made it my mission to irritate the fuck out of all those losers at ramstalk. Not as a troll mind you but a sentence here and there to make them type essays on why Kurt sucked.

Kurt showed all those losers what he was and what they were. Jared will do the same.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Aaron Rodgers is a HOF if he never plays another down...
Eli Manning & Roethlisberger are HOF, no doubt. Probably Rivers too
Eli? Because his team won a couple Superbowls? Those games were by definition "team wins". Sorry but Eli has never been HOF worthy.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eli? Because his team won a couple Superbowls? Those games were by definition "team wins". Sorry but Eli has never been HOF worthy.
Iirc those are the only years he won a post season game as well.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2 Superwbowl MVP with 2 game winning drives. #6 in career yards. #8 in career TD
Yup. That’s HOF

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Makes you appreciate Cowherd a bit more. He wasn't going to go out on a limb but he seems to have never bought into the early bust talk about Goff.

I swear some of these tools have ZERO clue on anything and just read stat lines and watch a few clips to get their iron clad predictions.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
2 Superwbowl MVP with 2 game winning drives. #6 in career yards. #8 in career TD
Yup. That’s HOF
He may get in on stats. He's just simply not worthy IMO. I have nothing against the Giants so it has nothing to do with some sort of hate going on. He just has always looked and played mediocre.

BTW - among the stats you left out is that he is 20th among active QBs in rating for his career.

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Eli looks nothing like a hof qb. Never has except for those two beautiful post seasons.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
If Eli's last name wasn't Manning, I don't think too many folks, other than some Giants fans, maybe, would consider him HOF-worthy. He had 2 good post-season runs, but wasn't the reason the Giants won those SBs. The rest of his career he's been mediocre to somewhat above average, at best. Just racking up yardage due to longevity shouldn't be enough to get into the HOF. He still might get in though, and his last name won't hurt him any.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Listen to this interview with Trent Dilfer by Cowherd, at 1:06. Dilfer trains young players and sounds like he dealt with Jared at some point in his life. Cowherd was comparing Goff to Maholms in KC, and whether Goff should be credited with his success, or whether McVay deserved full credit. This is good.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3G1lt2jjHM

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Eli's last name wasn't Manning, I don't think too many folks, other than some Giants fans, maybe, would consider him HOF-worthy. He had 2 good post-season runs, but wasn't the reason the Giants won those SBs. The rest of his career he's been mediocre to somewhat above average, at best. Just racking up yardage due to longevity shouldn't be enough to get into the HOF. He still might get in though, and his last name won't hurt him any.
Its got nothing to do with his last name. He has 2 Superbowl MVP and is 8th all time in TD and 6th in all time yards.
Everyone in top 10 of both will be HOF

Warren Moon is in the HOF with much less of a resume

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yup. That’s HOF
And yet, Marino isn't... go figger.

HOF worth... Elite... Franchise... oh, the opinions!! :ROFLMAO: