Steelers @ Rams GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
One touchdown. We can score that in a game, right? C"mon offense.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Down by six. C'mon Foles, do what you did for you against Seattle. Queen Latifah give us strength...

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Maybe I shouldn't be watching the Rams play while drinking a beer called "Sucks"

Too on the nose

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
just under 2 mins no timeouts, now is the time for the O to wake up!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Good job fighting for the 1st Kenny, but sideline, man. Sideline.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
JEFF FISHER SAID
"Anyone who thinks WR is a position of need on this team doesn't know what they're talking about." In 2014 Really Jeff?

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Don't hate on Kendricks guys, he won the game against Seattle. Yeah he fd up today but he's still better than Cook.

Our offense completely shit the bed today. Run game is a joke, and we're just not executing.

Hope the best for Big Ben but I'm glad he went out otherwise we would've been given a beat down I feel. Ugh. I love this team and this is how they make you feel in return. Year after year, week after week.

Let's go offense wake up and score a TD.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
would only be 3 if Fisher had manned up and let GZ get that FG. what's the point of having him if you don't give him a chance