Stedman Bailey?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Am I the only Rams fan that thinks Stedman Bailey might be the best WR on the Rams roster right now? I think he has a very bright future as a Ram but I would still like to see the Rams get another quality WR in the Draft.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
He's short on physical talent ,but if he's not a Wes Welker /Amendola ilk guy I mis my guess,if Tavon had his hutzpah he'd have gone top five

jjab360

Legend
The thing that makes Bailey special is that he has freakishly long arms and huge hands for someone his size. That's why people say he plays a lot bigger than he is, because he's able to reach balls that someone his size has no business reaching and big, soft hands to come down with it everytime, even in a crowd.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I'd say hes been the most consistent.. Mr reliable... Def a big part of our bright future.. Bradford, take note!

WVURxMan

UDFA
I'd say hes been the most consistent.. Mr reliable...

That's why his WVU teammates called him "Steady".

Like I've been telling you people since August, he is a special player. He was one of the best NCAA receivers in history, but people in The League only looked at his measurables. But the young man is a football player, period. He's spawned from the mold of Hines Ward. Tough, intelligent, all effort. He'll get better and better and eventually be the best WR on the team and that includes Austin. Just watch.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Love this kid and agree he will be our best WR before long. Dude just straight knows how to play football.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I been waiting for him to start coming around and getting his opportunity! So exciting to see him starting to put his marks on games...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He was the one WR that I continually hoped the Rams would get. I predicted that he will have a better carrer than Tavon too. He had better college stats.

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm expecting him to be the number 1 wr as of week 1 next season. He has shown the progress his rookie year and is obviously getting it now. After a whole offseason of learning and getting stronger he'll be ready to go.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
He is the most polished for sure.
Which says something in it's self. Seeing how raw he was early in camp and how far he has come since is amazing. He, like Austin didn't really come out of a highly structured offense and with both it took some time to get accumulated to the pro game. Bailey is taking it to the next level now. He has the hands and work ethic so it's just getting the game reps now.
He should get the majority of the reps the rest of the season at the expense of Givens and Pettis.

lockdnram21

Legend
i want to see him on some deeper routes to see if he can be more than a possesion receiver. if so we might not need to draft a receiver high in the draft

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Quick, Bailey, Austin... If Quick could do his part; that sounds good.

I'm not giving up on Givens... but he's looking more and more like a one trick pony.

Like I've been telling you people since August, he is a special player. He was one of the best NCAA receivers in history, but people in The League only looked at his measurables. But the young man is a football player, period. He's spawned from the mold of Hines Ward. Tough, intelligent, all effort. He'll get better and better and eventually be the best WR on the team and that includes Austin. Just watch.

Nice to see you on here RxMan. Apparently we've been preaching the same message from different pulpits. I think Stedman is already the better receiver. No doubt his hands are better. Tavon is just freakish after the catch in space. Either way it's a good problem for the Rams to have...debating which of their two new receivers is better.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
He reminds me of Antonio Brown. His route running will get him open on deep routes too; however, let him work on that during the offseason. Clemons can't get it to him deep anyway.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
First post here ...

Studman Bailey (misspelling intended) is our most fundamentally sound receiver, and very well may become the best. Austin is more of a freakish athlete and X-factor type guy, Studman is going to be the go-to guy in the very near future.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
First post here ...

Studman Bailey (misspelling intended) is our most fundamentally sound receiver, and very well may become the best. Austin is more of a freakish athlete and X-factor type guy, Studman is going to be the go-to guy in the very near future.

Good to see you!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

And I've been listening :)