Statement from Stan Kroenke on Steven Jackson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
STATEMENT FROM RAMS OWNER STAN KROENKE ON STEVEN JACKSON

“For nearly a decade, Steven Jackson served as an inspiration for his St. Louis Rams teammates and our fans as he became our franchise’s all-time leading rusher. Off the field, his generosity and unselfishness improved the lives of many families in the St. Louis community. We will always be thankful for his contributions to our team and region and wish him success moving forward.”

PhxRam

That type of statement right there proves to me that this team is in good hands now and in the future. Hell, he could have said nothing and people would have never second guessed it.

It is that type of owner that I think guys will want to play for.

paceram

Pro Bowler
X said:
STATEMENT FROM RAMS OWNER STAN KROENKE ON STEVEN JACKSON

“For nearly a decade, Steven Jackson served as an inspiration for his St. Louis Rams teammates and our fans as he became our franchise’s all-time leading rusher. Off the field, his generosity and unselfishness improved the lives of many families in the St. Louis community. We will always be thankful for his contributions to our team and region and wish him success moving forward.”

Classy act by Stan Kroenke!

A55VA6

Legend
Stan and Steven are both full of class. Glad t see them keep a great relationship.

jjab360

Legend
I'm holding out hope that SJ finishes out his career with a huge bang in Atlanta so that he could possibly make the HOF. It's slim, but there's a chance.