Stat question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
funny I don't see many rams fans here throwing out every ridiculous number they can find but I sure saw a shit ton of Vikings fans doing it on other forums. this isn't fucking Moneyball, leave that garbage on the baseball field

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
So stats aside, what are those teams doing that makes them a sig win for the Rams?
See below, especially the Cards game....which was on the road....One of the major stats, to me, that shows how competitive a team is...Can you beat a good team, on the road?

The Cards game specifically was a game against the division leader, at their house, that we beat. What makes that specific game more impressive is how we gave the cardinals offense the finger every single time they got in the red zone. Our defense was on display in that game. The Cardinals haven't barely beaten those teams in the NFL, they have set fire to some of those teams. Any time you do that in the NFL it is impressive, no matter what team it is. That offense has proven to be legit. And they only scored one TD.

The Seahawks game was a big game because they were Superbowl runner ups that were thought to be in the upper echelon of teams in the NFL. This was also a rivalry game. It challenged our grit, similar to the Cardinals.
This baby.....Stats never tell the whole story, and can be twisted to fit any argument or agenda....that's why I look very carefully at PFF....don't get me started on those guys...

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
funny I don't see many rams fans here throwing out every ridiculous number they can find but I sure saw a crap ton of Vikings fans doing it on other forums. this isn't freaking Moneyball, leave that garbage on the baseball field

Not only that but those same fans reply that we rely to much on stats on those forums when we debate there stats