Starting O-line this week?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
With Jake Long and Harvey Dahl cleared to play how does this shape up?

Is it..?
LT- Long
LG- Saffold
C- Barnes
RG- Dahl
RT- Barksdale

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Sounds great to me, I was concerned with Long and how cautious they were with him on the ground last week. If he's a go your line up may be the best all year.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
With Jake Long and Harvey Dahl cleared to play how does this shape up?

Is it..?
LT- Long
LG- Saffold
C- Barnes
RG- Dahl
RT- Barksdale

Imo that would be our best OL combo of the year. Sure we'll miss Wells' experience, but don't sleep on Barnes. And I've been waiting for Dahl to get healthy so Roger can take Williams' spot. Williams has been our worst OL this year. Put the best 5 on the field

fearsomefour

Legend
Imo that would be our best OL combo of the year. Sure we'll miss Wells' experience, but don't sleep on Barnes. And I've been waiting for Dahl to get healthy so Roger can take Williams' spot. Williams has been our worst OL this year. Put the best 5 on the field
Assuming Barnes is going to be an upgrade over Wells is a stretch to me. From the little we have seen in the preseason and Sunday he has good is pass and ok in the run game. He doesnt get moved back in the run game but doesnt exactly road grade either. Wells was having success getting to LB and making some plays for several weeks before he went down. Will be interesting to see how Barnes does vs a good an athletic front 7 in Arizona. I am pulling for him.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Assuming Barnes is going to be an upgrade over Wells is a stretch to me. From the little we have seen in the preseason and Sunday he has good is pass and ok in the run game. He doesnt get moved back in the run game but doesnt exactly road grade either. Wells was having success getting to LB and making some plays for several weeks before he went down. Will be interesting to see how Barnes does vs a good an athletic front 7 in Arizona. I am pulling for him.

I never said Barnes was an upgrade over Wells, I was just stating that I think he'll be solid in relief. I still think our OL combo overall will be better. Sure we lose Wells, but Williams will likely be backing up the guards which is what he should have been doing all year.

fearsomefour

Legend
I never said Barnes was an upgrade over Wells, I was just stating that I think he'll be solid in relief. I still think our OL combo overall will be better. Sure we lose Wells, but Williams will likely be backing up the guards which is what he should have been doing all year.
Cool, my bad. I agree with this. If Saffold goes at LG (why wouldnt he??) it does give us a pretty solid 5. I like Barnes by the way, he is just green as we all know.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

^ This.

I'm glad to see this lineup without Chris Williams.