Songs that literally irritate you

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

This plays EVERYWHERE. And the girls have ultimate cringe dance moves (except for Gal Gadot).

Any other guy that makes a video like this would be seen as a creep. But not if Adam Levine does it!

I like that song. Actually watched the whole video. LOl.
I listen to mostly sports talk radio, so I only hear it when my kids play it. They are both 7.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Most people I know hate it and i send them youtube videos of the song to annoy them lol. I dont know why but I have always liked it.
I don't know either.
what I do know is, You need to start hating it.:neener:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
If you disagree with me I get it. We're all a little different. But I can't stand songs that are heavily marketed by a record label to a radio station where it's a really poor song choice by a great band. So here's a few that fall into this category:

Bob Seger: Old time rock n roll. Nothing great about this song. Please keep your poor man's Chuck Berry sounding song record on that shelf. This sounds nothing like Turn the Page & Against the Wind.

Chicago - Saturday in the Park. Again a whole lack of effort that is as lifeless as trying to stay awake watching Sunday morning baseball. 25 or 6 to 4 is a masterpiece.

Metallica - Fuel. Marketed due to the catchy hook with the words fuel, fire, that which I desire. Honestly way too commercial and perfect for radio play. Too many great songs like Four Horsemen, One, Master of Puppets that are more listener worthy.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Def Leopard - Pour Some Sugar on Me

Absolutely not, bro.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
great songs like Four Horsemen
cb2fe0a2677f609a14698e345f7a03f3.gif

That one, and 'Am I Evil' are my favorite Metallica songs.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Kill em all, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets and Garage days are incredible.
Anything after that? meh
Oh yeah. "The Small Hours". Also a great song - with a great riff.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
cb2fe0a2677f609a14698e345f7a03f3.gif

That one, and 'Am I Evil' are my favorite Metallica songs.

Oh yeah. "The Small Hours". Also a great song - with a great riff.

After watching the "Some Kind of Monster" doc I stopped listening to them. Heavy metal bands shouldn't be shown whining in group therapy. That and that little bitch Lars Ulrich finally did me in.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
After watching the "Some Kind of Monster" doc I stopped listening to them. Heavy metal bands shouldn't be shown whining in group therapy. That and that little bitch Lars Ulrich finally did me in.
Yeah, I try not to get emotionally invested in the actual people when it comes to music and movies and whatnot. It would inevitably lead to me never listening to - or watching - anything. lol.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Yeah, I try not to get emotionally invested in the actual people when it comes to music and movies and whatnot. It would inevitably lead to me never listening to - or watching - anything. lol.

Kind of like the NFL, right? I can understand pop divas whining but not heavy metal dudes with swastika and skull tattoos. Reminds me of rock guitarist Billy Squier who by his own admission torpedoed his career with this one video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySfzJPthRoQ

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Kind of like the NFL, right? I can understand pop divas whining but not heavy metal dudes with swastika and skull tattoos. Reminds me of rock guitarist Billy Squier who by his own admission torpedoed his career with this one video.

I was going to say that exact same thing before I even read your post...........lol

and I actually even like Billy Squier

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I have to agree. I also hate everything the red hot chili peppers have ever done (not that you do, it might just be that one song). They are an abomination.
yea , I'm just not a fan of of that style of music , funk/punk/rap

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Yick.

Still - he has the best Christmas song of all the lame-ass Christmas songs.
He was also pretty good when he was with Piper.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I like Eric Clapton

but two notes in , and I'm changing the station

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Also anything by Skid Row.
Holy shit do I hate loud, high-pitched male voices.