Something to Like

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shake-n-bake

Rookie
I know we lost the game and I know winning 3 in a row would have been great. But......I do see something great out there. FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes the penalties were bad but this team (unlike past teams) will not be pushed over like some school girls. Now I hope Fisher can channel that aggression and we have a nice remainder of the year. Not saying we will make the playoffs but... we can still play like a team hungry for the playoffs.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMO, good teams channel that anger into beating up on the opponent. Bad teams channel that anger into penalties and sloppy play.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sure, I liked the fire. Everyone likes fire.

But every single player who got us a 15 yard penalty is a dumbass.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
X said:
Sure, I liked the fire. Everyone likes fire.

But every single player who got us a 15 yard penalty is a dumbass.

I have to agree with ya. With a BUT of course.

I'm getting really tired of the refs across the NFL catching the second guy.

Rams really get their fair share of that Shyte.

Slappy967

Starter
What I liked in the game is that we didn't lose to the Panthers, we lost because we can't catch, fumbled when we did catch and had a ton of stupid penalties. This team was coming along but now I don't know what to expect.

iced

Slappy967 said:
What I liked in the game is that we didn't lose to the Panthers, we lost because we can't catch, fumbled when we did catch and had a ton of stupid penalties. This team was coming along but now I don't know what to expect.

and the refs for the lopsided calling

Slappy967

Starter
Well yeah i would definitely say the Carolina 12th man(the officials) also beat us.

fancents86

Starter
I wish that fire had turned into Dahl picking up that POS who was celebrating hurting Bradford and pile driving him onto his neck. But that's just me...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
fancents86 said:
I wish that fire had turned into Dahl picking up that POS who was celebrating hurting Bradford and pile driving him onto his neck. But that's just me...

And me.