Somebody sell me on Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Okay senor Champ, but I gotta ask, just where is that QB he had to sit behind today?

Gonna have to drop my mic and bee bop off the stage now, good buddy:sneaky:

That's not how it works, but if you choose to frame it that way, then...okay.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Really, tell that to the Oregon QB losing his job to a frosh named Mariota

You play the best guy, yes sir you do

If you think the Dakota coach held back CW cuz he owed it to mr anonymity ( now days) to play then I think we'll agree to disagree

And I okay with that

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
/sigh

whatever. Totally made up, but I'm too tired to care.

Goff's the pick and some here are gonna be happy for all the wrong reasons.

/shrug

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I like Wentz, but not pick 1 and openly criticise those here who are shouting for Wentz based on the talking heads in the media. Remember, if there isn't a QB controversy there is no news and it's been a long wait until the draft. The best predictor of future success is past evidence and I agree with Jrry, Goff is one of the best prospects to come out in years, better than Winston and Marriota. If you want to be convinced why Goff is possibly in the same conversation as Manning and Luck read on, after you listen to this from one of the best coaches in college football....

Bumped to the top....I had a bunch of laughs reviewing this....still can't find what I'm looking for...

I quoted this....because I hadn't seen Tackle in a while.....wondered what he though as of game 12....

oh yeah....bout to be a show on...NBC

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I saw you necro'ing this thread and wondered what was up.

Yeah... I really did see that 2016 season clearly in the off-season.

Glad it worked out, but dang, that '16 season was awful to get through...

bluecoconuts

Legend
Bumped to the top....I had a bunch of laughs reviewing this....still can't find what I'm looking for...

I quoted this....because I hadn't seen Tackle in a while.....wondered what he though as of game 12....

Dude, we just got our first winning season since 2003 and you're already jerking off over Wentz? I mean Jesus man...

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2016=Cocoon phase 2017=Beautiful butterfly. That's it is a nutshell.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Happy feet? That is pocket awareness. He doesn't stand back and throw, he creates time and steps into throws. Yes he is skinny but he is 23 YEARS OLD , he will bulk up.

I think goff looks great and we are
9-3!!!

Dude has not even played a full season with a competent coaching staff and has 20tds.

Can' wait to see how wentz does tonight against a good team , a little too much hype for him if you ask me.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel like I've spent too much time trying to do that for months. I'll just make it short and sweet: High character guy who checks all the physical boxes, has outstanding pocket presence/movement/poise under pressure, ran his offense from the LOS like a NFL QB would, uber productive on a bad team, very very very accurate, and he's crazy smart (on the field and off).

Peyton Manning is the best QB I've seen play the game...and Jared Goff has Peyton Manning potential. That's how highly I think of the guy. I don't take making that comparison lightly.

Okay, I'm wrong plenty often, but yeah, I'm satisfied with this summary of Goff as a prospect.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Happy feet? That is pocket awareness. He doesn't stand back and throw, he creates time and steps into throws. Yes he is skinny but he is 23 YEARS OLD , he will bulk up.

I think goff looks great and we are
9-3!!!

Dude has not even played a full season with a competent coaching staff and has 20tds.

Can' wait to see how wentz does tonight against a good team , a little too much hype for him if you ask me.

Imagine if that team still had Sherman and chancellor. If Wentz struggles you better believe I’m going to be tagging a certain someone in here :sneaky:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

You sure your not an eagles fan? You talk more about Wentz then the Rams and seem to want to hate on Goff who is playing very well himself

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Nothing personal but I feel your Wentz love has runneth over...
B767F6C1-E141-49D7-B547-16D1A3BE7FC4.jpeg

D5B90616-A27D-4631-85E0-BC1304722BDB.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You can take yourself and your Wentz blow up doll into your basement and have all the fun you want during the game. Just do us a favor and don't record that stuff. The rest of us that are Rams fans are celebrating take your Eagles love elsewhere. This is a party zone here.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That was a fun and enjoyable read lol. You know, to this day I am still surprised they took Goff with Fish having final say. Hopefully someday all the who liked who stuff will leak out for some enjoyable reading.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Dude, we just got our first winning season since 2003 and you're already jerking off over Wentz? I mean Jesus man...

You sure your not an eagles fan? You talk more about Wentz then the Rams and seem to want to hate on Goff who is playing very well himself

Wait...yall jumping on me for bumping this? And I haven't watched a game of football today? I heard we won....I was in here early this morn, looking for something....and a couple guys that wrote crazy stuff I hadn't seen in a while...thought it was funny....and yall jumping on me?

I'm gonna watch the tape of the game tonight.....and I'll see yall in the mornin....on to Philly in my book.