Some Ram / 49er Stats!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A few stats that may surprise you; 1) The Rams Over-all O is Ranked 8th, averaging 392.8 YPG. The 49ers are Ranked '16th Over-all' averaging 352 YPG, "Advantage Rams!!" 2) The Rams Pass-O is Ranked 6th averaging 302.5 YPG, And the 49ers are have the '26th Ranked pass-O' averaging 222.6 YPG. "Advantage Rams!!" And finally 3) the Rams Pass D is Rank "#1" allowing 193.3 YPG! and the 49ers are ranked 3rd in Pass -D allowing 212.8 YPG. I know these are not all the stats that are out there, but they stood out to me. So I wanted to pass them on. :D

RamzFanz

Damnit
A few stats that may surprise you; 1) The Rams Over-all O is Ranked 8th, averaging 392.8 YPG. The 49ers are Ranked '16th Over-all' averaging 352 YPG, "Advantage Rams!!" 2) The Rams Pass-O is Ranked 6th averaging 302.5 YPG, And the 49ers are have the '26th Ranked pass-O' averaging 222.6 YPG. "Advantage Rams!!" And finally 3) the Rams Pass D is Rank "#1" allowing 193.3 YPG! and the 49ers are ranked 3rd in Pass -D allowing 212.8 YPG. I know these are not all the stats that are out there, but they stood out to me. So I wanted to pass them on. :D

Niners suck! :snicker:

That's all I wanted to add.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I would so love to get gitty about the stats but...

Niners rank 5th in rush defense
Rams rank 29th

I watched ESPN weekly match up deal and that was the main point made.

We still win, though. ;)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Much over looked stat - Whiners lead the league in sucking big green donkey dicks.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I would so love to get gitty about the stats but...

Niners rank 5th in rush defense
Rams rank 29th

I watched ESPN weekly match up deal and that was the main point made.

We still win, though. ;)

No one but us is seeing this one coming and that's OK. :sneaky:

If the Rams can contain gore some AND keep AD upright and clean most of the game, forget about it. Their pass game sucks.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I just hope the Rams don't bring the BGDDs. They'll get swallowed whole.