So what about these uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Faceplant said:
I like the one you posted. Could definitely live with that. Someone post3ed another one on the PD that I liked too. It was the road uni, with those colors and a yellow/goldish outline around the #. Looked good IMO.

EDIT: Here it is...the blue is a little lighter tho...

Rams%2028%20Faulk%20White%20Jerseys.jpg

That's Faulks HOF jersey.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
X said:
BigRamFan said:
Better, but still not a fan. Leave those to the birds (falcons, cards).
Yeah, I don't like it either. I'm not a fan of them going WAY back in time to showcase our uniforms, especially if they look like that. There can't be anyone alive who remembers what the Cleveland Ram uniforms looked like anyway. It's a novelty and all when you see the bumble bee Steelers uniforms or the meat packing plant uniforms of the Packers, but who needs to see that more than once? It's OOGLY.

Since so many fans are invested in the idea, I don't think the Organization should just make a unilateral decision and put it in place. I think they should have some sort of mass vote on the Official Site or something. Or better yet. Maybe KD will let us host the vote here.

How about it Kev? :hehe:

Yeah, can you imagine a game between us ans Pittsburgh where they wore the bumblebee costume and we had the nightmarish thing from Clev? No thank you.

About the vote, you've got some history with KD Paul, make it happen!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BigRamFan said:
X said:
BigRamFan said:
Better, but still not a fan. Leave those to the birds (falcons, cards).
Yeah, I don't like it either. I'm not a fan of them going WAY back in time to showcase our uniforms, especially if they look like that. There can't be anyone alive who remembers what the Cleveland Ram uniforms looked like anyway. It's a novelty and all when you see the bumble bee Steelers uniforms or the meat packing plant uniforms of the Packers, but who needs to see that more than once? It's OOGLY.

Since so many fans are invested in the idea, I don't think the Organization should just make a unilateral decision and put it in place. I think they should have some sort of mass vote on the Official Site or something. Or better yet. Maybe KD will let us host the vote here.

How about it Kev? :hehe:

Yeah, can you imagine a game between us ans Pittsburgh where they wore the bumblebee costume and we had the nightmarish thing from Clev? No thank you.

About the vote, you've got some history with KD Paul, make it happen!
It would be like the Pittsburgh Bumble Bees vs the St Louis Black Widows.

I would watch that.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Blue and White dammit!
:lol:

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
X said:
It would be like the Pittsburgh Bumble Bees vs the St Louis Black Widows.

I would watch that.

Yeah, but you're a little "out there". :7up:

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
X said:
Apparently KD spoke about changing the uniforms (again) at this function he held for season ticket holders yesterday.
Some notes from a BR writer on that ....

JUSTINinCOLUMBIA:

[Kevin Demoff] talked about bringing new uniforms in the next few years because fans don't like current ones. Discussed the Cleveland red and blacks, the white and blues, and maybe even a more modern yellow and blue.

I think I'd like to go to the blue & whites. Just get rid of the gold entirely.
But not that light blue junk the Colts wear. Keep the real dark navy.
Something like this...

whites.jpg

418918_276210375813498_1576397510_n.jpg

I love these pics, would be really happy if they changed to this with the blue and yellow as throwbacks. I'd be super pissed if they changed to red and black, just wouldn't seem like the same team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
Apparently KD spoke about changing the uniforms (again) at this function he held for season ticket holders yesterday.

JUSTINinCOLUMBIA:

[Kevin Demoff] talked about bringing new uniforms in the next few years because fans don't like current ones. Discussed the Cleveland red and blacks, the white and blues, and maybe even a more modern yellow and blue.

Something like this...

whites.jpg

Sign me up!

Those are awesome! Modern! Just... Sick! I love them!

Let the 49ers have the gold and save our yellow/blue for throwbacks.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
CGI_Ram said:
Let the 49ers have the gold and save our yellow/blue for throwbacks.

Excellent point. I've always leaned toward the yellow and blue. Part of that is because I grew up with it and we won our only Superbowl with them. But I gotta say, a modern version of blue and whites would be epic - especially if we went true navy blue or at least something fairly dark. Definitely stay well away from that ugly ass Colts blue.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Faceplant said:
I like the one you posted. Could definitely live with that. Someone post3ed another one on the PD that I liked too. It was the road uni, with those colors and a yellow/goldish outline around the #. Looked good IMO.

EDIT: Here it is...the blue is a little lighter tho...

Rams%2028%20Faulk%20White%20Jerseys.jpg

Never been a fan of the Ram heads on the shoulders. I also think the gold looks way too much like tan.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cullen Bryant said:
X said:

JUSTINinCOLUMBIA:

Something like this...

whites.jpg

418918_276210375813498_1576397510_n.jpg

I love these pics, would be really happy if they changed to this with the blue and yellow as throwbacks. I'd be super pissed if they changed to red and black, just wouldn't seem like the same team.

I think those would be ridiculously awesome.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
X said:
I'm so back and forth on this that I can hardly figure out what I like.
Sometimes this looks just too awesome.

Picture42_crop_exact.jpg
This is it right here. With the blue and whites as throwbacks.
Perfect!!

GO RAMS!!!!

superfan24

Starter
rickrawk said:
X said:

Picture42_crop_exact.jpg
Perfect!!

GO RAMS!!!!

Agreed those are awesome. Seems like the team always steps up when they put that uniform on too.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
superfan24 said:
rickrawk said:
X said:

Picture42_crop_exact.jpg
Perfect!!

GO RAMS!!!!

Agreed those are awesome. Seems like the team always steps up when they put that uniform on too.

My only "complaint" on this uni is that the helmet and jerseys are different blues.