Sean McVay quick to put the blame on himself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Holding yourself accountable is one thing, taking steps to improve from it is another.
Not worried he will as he's made adjustments in-game; not halftime, in-game. Just hoping he doesn't lose his composure like the Redskins game

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Holding yourself accountable is one thing, taking steps to improve from it is another.
That will come with experience though. The proper action was to blame himself, thats a heck of a start, I give him that. The rest comes later with more experience. What I dont want to hear are anymore excuses from players period about anything.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Funny story about that back in 1989 and still in the Air Force (23 years old) I was dating a Preacher's Kid (PK) and when her father was writing his sermon, I asked him if you could say a special prayer for the Rams who were in the NFC Championship Game against the San Francisco 49ers that week...His Sermon that Sunday was about having to put things behind you to better serve the Lord and he brought up my love for sports.

Anyway was glad to give him the motivation the Rams lost that game 30-3 and his daughter and I were done less than a couple weeks later and the good Lord has been taking it out on my Rams ever sense.

Perhaps the pastor was a whiner fan:whistle:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not worried he will as he's made adjustments in-game; not halftime, in-game. Just hoping he doesn't lose his composure like the Redskins game
If my choice is last years composed, non-adjustment making Jeff Fisher or a head-on-fire McVay who makes adjustment sduring the game.....I'll go with the kid...

Ellard80

Legend
just going to be honest... My initial feelings about him are positive.

However the fact that he said what he said above really just looked like things I've heard other coaches say.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Well, we aren't just a running team anymore. We have a QB taken at #1 in the NFL Draft for his ability to pass accurately.
hmmmm....maybe we are still a running team bruh? I mean, first two drives of the game....forcing passes to Kupp...maybe we shoulda came out and established a running game? That way, the play action passes are...more open? No team is just this..or just that...it's a mix...a balance...I'd agree that we should be BETTER at passing....If we USE SAMMY WATKINS, our BEST receiver. But we seem to be in the 2014 Rams mode...forcing the ball to Tavon stage then....forcing the ball to Cooper Kupp now....truly a strange squad.
Nope we should start every game trying to establish the RUN....and using play action passes when the defense over commits to stopping our BEST PLAYER......until this #1 taken overall QB gets the kinks out.