Seahawks should consider signing mathis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I think Akrasian's post above nailed it.

Five good reasons that Mathis is not a good fit for us. 'Nuff said.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I think its pretty clear Fisher intends to ride with the young guns come hell or high water. I haven't seen much of Havenstein and Brown. But it seemed like that side of the line was better with them than the backups in the first game. Hopefully they learned some things from that and will learn more the next few games before they line up against the Seahawks.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mathis' agent was on the radio today and said many teams, including Seattle have expressed interest. But so far nobody has come close to his minimum $5.5 million demand. Seems he's pricing himself out of the market.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Mathis' agent was on the radio today and said many teams, including Seattle have expressed interest. But so far nobody has come close to his minimum $5.5 million demand. Seems he's pricing himself out of the market.
He is. But he's also being smart.
As preseason and camp start to come to a close, someone's bound to lose a starting guard.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Seattle is out. Mathis signed with the Broncos. NFL.com has the story.

4 mil with incentives.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very happy about this. I think Seattle will regret passing on him when the rams d line has a (back) field day in week 1.