Schotty

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
TA up the middle twice. TWICE. Throwing for 30 yards when we need 10 now. Rushing when the clock is almost gone. Never trying to preserve the clock.

MY GOD, who the fuck gives up a first half possession AGAIN?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know why people continue to get angry about Tavon running up the middle. If he runs up the middle, teams have to respect that. Which means they can't cheat outside. Furthermore, Tavon's two runs up the middle resulted in a first down. So I don't see the issue here. The guy played some HB in college. He's more than capable of running between the tackles.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm not going to start bashing the offense. They did what they were supposed to do vs a strong defense. Come out strong and get a lead(again).
This is Fisher football, not the GSOT. Get a lead and then control the clock and let the defense destroy QB's.

How many unanswered points have the Rams defense surrendered with a lead in the last two home games? 40? 50? 60?
Unacceptable.

:hijack:

Last edited:

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Not jumping on the O for not scoring 30 points a game. Would like to see them get more first downs, eat some clock! Do want to see the defense give up fewer points than they have!