Sammy Watkins the current favorite to be Rams top pick?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
If the news that the Rams have re-signed Rodger Saffold is true do you think that will make WR Sammy Watkins the favorite to be the Rams top pick in the upcoming Draft?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
We can really scare people and say the line will be Long / Jones / Wells / Saffold / Barksdale and the Rams will only draft Day 3 depth. ;)

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Kidding aside, this puts us in a great position:

If the Rams fall in love with Watkins, we'll be fine with just one drafted Guard, even if said Guard can't play tackle, because Saffold can.

If they don't or think there's a huge talent differential, there's still room for Robinson or Matthews and by all signs, the line is much better.

The dream of somehow getting both Robinson and Matthews I've seen before though... NOW that would certainly be a huge waste.

I do wonder if Saffold is a still a money whore though. ;)

lockdnram21

Legend
Robinson will still be the pick. But i could see the Rams tradeing back the 13 pick and take Benjamin or J Matthews