Sammy Watkins coming to St Louis for private workout

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

And I have it on good authority that he's at least in the conversation so we shall see.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
He's definitely in the conversation, just not at #2 according to recent "reports."

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
AChance.jpeg

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
The only way they take Watkins is if they get a trade down and Matthews is off the board. So they have to do their due diligence.

Isiah58

UDFA
Teams cannot work out prospects unless they go to them. They can bring Watkins in for a "visit" (including medical), or they can go to Clemson to work him out, but they cannot bring him in for a workout.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Teams cannot work out prospects unless they go to them. They can bring Watkins in for a "visit" (including medical), or they can go to Clemson to work him out, but they cannot bring him in for a workout.
Welcome to the board Isiah! Hope you enjoy it!

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max

Welcome aboard, I58. Glad you're here! Please post often. I miss your wealth of knowledge.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Correct. In fact the DIRECT quote I got was; "his private workout is coming soon and his visit to Rams Park is in the next week or so."

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
It would be sooo very nice to get Sammy, but I just don't see how it happens.

tonyl711

Starter
lol, how any of you can say with such certainty that the Rams wont take this player or that player is laughable, in your opinion they wont, but I would be willing to bet that your opinion has been wrong on draft day more than once. not trying to stir the pot here, but when you say "no way do the Rams take that player" you are putting your opinion out, not the Rams opinions.

jjab360

Legend
lol, how any of you can say with such certainty that the Rams wont take this player or that player is laughable, in your opinion they wont, but I would be willing to bet that your opinion has been wrong on draft day more than once. not trying to stir the pot here, but when you say "no way do the Rams take that player" you are putting your opinion out, not the Rams opinions.
Just imagine everybody having an "imo" behind everything they write, that way it's clear that it's only their opinion. Unless you think it's not okay to have an opinion, which would be ridiculous...IMO.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Welcome aboard, nice profile pic

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Welcome Isiah58.
I'll have a bloody beer on the rocks please :)

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I would be surprised if the top 10 guys are not visiting every team in the league. Say he is coming in for a work out is a bit misleading but understand it was you, RFIP, and how bad you have been after Watkins it is not surprising. This next month cannot go by faster for the football part of my life. Thank God baseball started this week to break the monotony of the long wait for the draft.

Welcome aboard I58

tonyl711

Starter
Just imagine everybody having an "imo" behind everything they write, that way it's clear that it's only their opinion. Unless you think it's not okay to have an opinion, which would be ridiculous...IMO.
no that is my point, its all opinions, should not be stated as fact.