Sam Monson is my shepherd

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
O.k. guys.thats it .I am officially done with being a rams fan.Everything that i thought to be true in life is false and void of hope.I was just blindly living a lie the whole time.
What has brought me to this revelation, you ask?????

This Man.

EMqbxIB0vW9WJEGk4CUfB8FRg4GGRg0pxasAHMLhA5PX7N1EuSaNWfPyQu4p3kNn1ms_Fp317q0cKfT87If0sKnenBM5IIbGbxAb=w426-h240-n

Guru of all Gurus! Seer of all that is
Righteous and True.DO NOT gaze upon his eyes,for his vast knowledge and wisdom will surely blind mere mortals such as ourselves.RUN I say Run and hide.For the great one has spoken,and he surley doust knoweth his ass from a whole in the ground.
So let it be written and let be said for ALL men to hear.
We are but a mere 31st ranked shell of a team.
So sayeth the shepherd so sayeth the flock.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
O.k. guys.thats it .I am officially done with being a rams fan.Everything that i thought to be true in life is false and void of hope.I was just blindly living a lie the whole time.
What has brought me to this revelation, you ask?????

This Man.

EMqbxIB0vW9WJEGk4CUfB8FRg4GGRg0pxasAHMLhA5PX7N1EuSaNWfPyQu4p3kNn1ms_Fp317q0cKfT87If0sKnenBM5IIbGbxAb=w426-h240-n

Guru of all Gurus! Seer of all that is
Righteous and True.DO NOT gaze upon his eyes,for his vast knowledge and wisdom will surely blind mere mortals such as ourselves.RUN I say Run and hide.For the great one has spoken,and he surley doust knoweth his ass from a whole in the ground.
So let it be written and let be said for ALL men to hear.
We are but a mere 31st ranked shell of a team.
So sayeth the shepherd so sayeth the flock.
I see what you did there. :shades:

jjab360

Legend
We are doomed. Better to jump off the bandwagon now in anticipation of spontaneous combustion.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
just have an incredible urge to plant my foot right in his .....
He's not as bad as Chris Wesseling if you're talking about doomsayers of the Rams.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Well all be dang... The Iron Giant lol

I can see that. I shoulda known that haha

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
He's not as bad as Chris Wesseling if you're talking about doomsayers of the Rams.
Amen brother
The rams always stir up strong differing opinions. Bucky Brooke's and matt miller love us, wessling and monson hate us..

FRO

Legend
Good stuff. PFF is so highly overrated. It's good to use as a tool every now and again, but some people use it as an end all be all metric.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have always believed Revenge is Best, served Cold!!!! ( Teach them to show some respect! ) GO RAMS!