Redskins losing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I would really like to see ATL pick up a couple of wins to get below WAS in the draft order. I still want J. Matthews with the Skins pick, but as OL needy as the Falcons are no way they pass on Matthews.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I would really like to see ATL pick up a couple of wins to get below WAS in the draft order. I still want J. Matthews with the Skins pick, but as OL needy as the Falcons are no way they pass on Matthews.
I just can't see the Rams going offensive tackle.

They just spent a ton of money on Jake Long and they have a pretty darn good player in Barksdale.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I just can't see the Rams going offensive tackle.

They just spent a ton of money on Jake Long and they have a pretty darn good player in Barksdale.

You may well be right, especially if Saffold leaves in FA. At that point OG would need to be addressed first. It just seems to me that the truly elite OTs are found near the top of the draft and I hope we're not selecting there again any time soon.