Ravens to sign first Blind Player

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
He got to the second level though. Unfortunately....sorry, I just can't deliver the punch line.

yeah, good start though. I got nothing. Did you watch that video, and get the feeling everyone was just playing that kid?

The tragic thing is, can you imagine this kid looking for a block at the second level, and Trent Richardson is running up the back of his guard? Hey, how is that for the punch line?

RamzFanz

Damnit
yeah, good start though. I got nothing. Did you watch that video, and get the feeling everyone was just playing that kid?

The tragic thing is, can you imagine this kid looking for a block at the second level, and Trent Richardson is running up the back of his guard? Hey, how is that for the punch line?

Trent would be yelling "where should I go kid?!?"

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Trent would be yelling "where should I go kid?!?"
:rolllaugh: Oh my gosh. I am going to wake up my whole house. I'm dying. ( :flanders::"think about something mundane Roman- Ruth Buzzie!")

Ruth Buzzie, Ruth Buzzie...