Ravens to sign first Blind Player

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
IMG_20160322_180138.jpg

I'm sure y'all have seen this before but I can't believe teams are still giving Richardson a chance. I have nothing against Trent and it'd be a cool story if he turned his career around, but he's a terrible running back. When you're best statistical season sees you average 3.6 YPC I don't see how teams keep giving him money.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
View attachment 12625

I'm sure y'all have seen this before but I can't believe teams are still giving Richardson a chance. I have nothing against Trent and it'd be a cool story if he turned his career around, but he's a terrible running back. When you're best statistical season sees you average 3.6 YPC I don't see how teams keep giving him money.

:LOL:

I agree. Crazy.

I liked Richardson coming out, but I'll chalk him up among the worst players I've seen fail to transition to the pros.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
View attachment 12625

In an unrelated story, all teams are now required to wear scratch and sniff jerseys.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
View attachment 12625

If I were an OL, I'd be awful mad at that pic... Some RBs make mediocre OLs look good. Some RBs make decent OLs look bad. Richardson is the latter...

That hole should have been an easy TD.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
View attachment 12625

Man, that cat is..................
giphy.gif

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think we should bring him in and trade him to the Colts for their #1.

Hahahahahhaa

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I've seen that and I think it's kinda sick. The kid needs to come to grip with his disability. I also think it's messed up to make other kids tackle and block a blind person.

Yeah. For those of you that watched the video, and saw that poor blind kid running aimlessly on the field looking for someone to block, (after you thought, "his technique is a bit like Craig Dahl"):

• If you thought: "Awe, how nice that they are including him!" ...you probably have a BERNIE2016 bumper sticker on your car, and agree with Participation Trophies.:rolleyes:
  • If you thought: "This is political correctness taken to it's sick, but logical next level. We are in end times." You are invited to my house for a beer! :cheers: and toast to the end of sanity, as we know it!o_O

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I recall many people raving about Trent Richardson's physical gifts entering the draft. I even recall Fisher smiling at one of his workouts. I wonder if he was ever close to being a Ram.

How did his vision go to shit? It didn't seem that bad in college. Or was that Bama line so good that the hole that the play called for to be open and Richardson to run through, was always the one the line actually opened?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I recall many people raving about Trent Richardson's physical gifts entering the draft. I even recall Fisher smiling at one of his workouts. I wonder if he was ever close to being a Ram.

How did his vision go to crap? It didn't seem that bad in college. Or was that Bama line so good that the hole that the play called for to be open and Richardson to run through, was always the one the line actually opened?

Yep I think he was mocked to us a few times, and the dude looked good! I wonder what happened?? He definitely did a Foles and lost his mojo somewhere...

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep I think he was mocked to us a few times, and the dude looked good! I wonder what happened?? He definitely did a Foles and lost his mojo somewhere...

His vision sucks and he doesn't have a good work ethic. He was incredibly overrated in college because of his O-line. He is very talented physically but he doesn't have what it takes mentally.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
What kills me is BOTH OL opened up YUUUGE holes for him by NFL standards. Crazy big holes....and dood's not even close.

I just want someone to tell him, "when someone said, 'the light at the end of that tunnel...is an oncoming train', well, that was a joke. When you see a big hole, RUN TO THE LIGHT!!!"

How bad must those Monday morning film meetings have been? Sitting there after a loss, OL all beat up and you got 40 yards on 13 carries even when they opened up holes like THAT.

I'm pretty sure I'd think about another career, cuz I dunno how you sit in a meeting like that.