LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Venom 2 : Let There Be Carnage

6/10

if you liked the first movie , you'll like this one , it's pretty much the same movie

at only 90 minutes you , as you watch the movie , you get the felling stuff got cut out for some reason . as stuff happens in this movie with no explanation

the first 2/3 of the movie is mostly just Eddie and the symbiote arguing , has a few funny moments , but gets pretty repetitive

Woody Harrelson as Cletus Kasady was ok

Carnage was pretty cool though , and the big fight at the end with Venom and Carnage , was cool as well

over all , I liked the movie , my 6/10 rating might be a little hard on it , but again , if you liked the first movie , you'll like this one , just substitute Riot with Carnage

stay for the post credit scene , it's the post credit scene all MCU fans have been waiting for

or............

it's probably leaked on youtube by now

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Black Widow. 8/10.

I loved both of the Widows, to be honest. The dad could've had a little more serious scenes, and Taskmaster's twist, while unexpected, was not as good as what I thought it would be.

But it's a good movie, and a solid addition to the MCU. (And the ending scene, I feel, is going to break my heart.)

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Smokey and the Bandit last night… a 10 a muther trucking 10 I a say!
Filmed part of it on my street here in Calif when I was a teen. We lived on a rural road that looked like it could be Georgia.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Halloween Kills…free on Peacock if you have Xfinity.

6 outta 10 same old story line but its close to Halloween so worth the watch.

Watching The Burbs. One of Tom Hanks most over looked movies

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Halloween Kills…free on Peacock if you have Xfinity.

6 outta 10 same old story line but its close to Halloween so worth the watch.

Watching The Burbs. One of Tom Hanks most over looked movies
Me and my fiance refer to Kupp as Hans from the Burbs cause he looks like him so much with that beard.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Me and my fiance refer to Kupp as Hans from the Burbs cause he looks like him so much with that beard.
Lol, I never noticed till now.

79470f9b80d46311f791664580f48bebf76e2638.gifv

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Halloween Kills. 8/10

There were a few cringe-worthy little bits of dialogue, but overall the movie was fucking awesome. Having John Carpenter back doing the score is HUGE in creating that mood. He and his son Cody are amazing. The flashbacks to the 1978 movie were surprisingly well-done. I was thoroughly impressed. Seeing a return of Dr. Loomis made my heart happy (RIP Donald Pleasance). I thought the sheer brutality and the overall mood/vibe they created was right on point. Damn good Halloween movie, probably my 3rd favorite in the franchise.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Halloween Kills. 8/10

There were a few cringe-worthy little bits of dialogue, but overall the movie was fucking awesome. Having John Carpenter back doing the score is HUGE in creating that mood. He and his son Cody are amazing. The flashbacks to the 1978 movie were surprisingly well-done. I was thoroughly impressed. Seeing a return of Dr. Loomis made my heart happy (RIP Donald Pleasance). I thought the sheer brutality and the overall mood/vibe they created was right on point. Damn good Halloween movie, probably my 3rd favorite in the franchise.
Curious, what do you rank as #2?

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Curious, what do you rank as #2?
Man, that's tough. I rank Halloween1&II together as my #1. I guess my top 3 would be: Halloween1&2, Halloween Kills, and H6. Yes, I know I'm in the minority on H6. The storyline is dumb, but Michael is brutal, the mask is cool, and I thought they captured the Halloween vibe pretty well. Halloween Kills might actually be my #2. I really loved it despite some of its flaws. I've watched it twice already.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Either the original Halloween II . Or the new one that started this chapter that came out a couple years ago ?
Technically Halloween 1978 started this timeline since they made 2018 a direct sequel, even retconning H2 because of the brother/sister storyline. I do really like the H2018, and this Halloween timeline in general. There might be a little TOO much fan-service, but the fact that John Carpenter is on board tells me all I need to know. They did a great job with the story. The fucking flashback scenes in KILLS are AMAZING.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Joker 2/10

From an artistic standpoint it might be good, but it wasn't enjoyable to watch. There was nothing to like about the movie regardless of the quality of storytelling, cinematography, or acting.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Joker 2/10

From an artistic standpoint it might be good, but it wasn't enjoyable to watch. There was nothing to like about the movie regardless of the quality of storytelling, cinematography, or acting.
Polarizing for sure, I liked it a lot.
I could see it grading on you if you were expecting something different.
Loved how it paid tribute to Scorsese's King of Comedy another really good film with a similar tone.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Polarizing for sure, I liked it a lot.
I could see it grading on you if you were expecting something different.
Loved how it paid tribute to Scorsese's King of Comedy another really good film with a similar tone.
It wasn't the material or message. It was just that it wasn't enjoyable material. There was nothing fun or happy, no stand up and cheer moments, no one to root for. It was misery and unhappiness the whole way through.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It wasn't the material or message. It was just that it wasn't enjoyable material. There was nothing fun or happy, no stand up and cheer moments, no one to root for. It was misery and unhappiness the whole way through.
I get it that's why we have so many genres. I personally can't watch most of Marvel or DC stuff that just rehashes the same formula.
We have to watch what entertains us. Go Rams, looking good so far

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I get it that's why we have so many genres. I personally can't watch most of Marvel or DC stuff that just rehashes the same formula.
We have to watch what entertains us. Go Rams, looking good so far
Different strokes for different folks, right? I watch movies to be entertained. I don't always want to turn my brain off, but I do want to have something to enjoy.

Go Rams.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I get you. I don't like dreary movies or movies that make you sad or just feel uncomfortable, etc... I'd rather be entertained. Have a feel good happy ending.

That film with Robin Williams where his wife gets hit by a car and he goes into depression and goes to he'll and gets her to remember their love was depressing. My girlfriend at the ti.e loved it. I could barely get through it. I think she related because she was bipolar and often more depressed than up. I related because I made the mistake of moving in with her and had my fill of misery by then. I have no interest in The Joker.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I get you. I don't like dreary movies or movies that make you sad or just feel uncomfortable, etc... I'd rather be entertained. Have a feel good happy ending.

That film with Robin Williams where his wife gets hit by a car and he goes into depression and goes to he'll and gets her to remember their love was depressing. My girlfriend at the ti.e loved it. I could barely get through it. I think she related because she was bipolar and often more depressed than up. I related because I made the mistake of moving in with her and had my fill of misery by then. I have no interest in The Joker.
What Dreams May Come. Yeah, that's it exactly. I don't get the desire to watch something super depressing or that makes you feel awful. The Butterfly Effect was the same way for me. I'm not saying it's wrong, just that I don't get it.