Rank your potential QB targets/options

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
1 is the guy you want most, 10 the least. Targets not on the roster...

1. Sanchez (only because of experience with Schotty and cheap price)
2. Mike Vick (vet, been to playoffs)
3. Ryan Mallett
4. Chase Daniel
5. Kirk Cousins
6. Josh Freeman
7. Ponder
8. Nassib
9. Tebow
10. Barkley

Just off the top of my head. No science or real thought to it.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Cousins? That might be a real good long term move but at what cost? 2015 #1?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Don't like any of them much more than Shaun Hilil. We'll have to rebuild through the draft. We'll be ok this year. Which is a shame because we should have been more than ok.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Sanchez or Cousins, the rest I'd rather do without. And I'd still start Hill over those two.

We ain't getting freckling butt fumble idk why you would want him. Just stay with hill and try to get Winston or someone else. As for Sam, cut ties with him unless we give him about a fifth of what we pay him now.

Simba

Rookie
Neither ... nor.Maybe it's better if we go to control next 2015 free agents list ...

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
I'd bet on Hill as our starter for the rest of the year. There's really no other option

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I'd bet on Hill as our starter for the rest of the year. There's really no other option

I agree with that, but we might have to trade for a backup. Hill may not last a full season behind this line. Do you really want Austin Davis starting for even a few games?

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
I know Snead likes tall guys, so I would check on Mettenberger. He is currently #3 on the Titans depth chart, so he might be able to be had. I would check on my guy, who is not tall, Connor Shaw, that kid can play!
What I don't want is a retread or some guy in the last year of his deal. These 2 have upside and could hopefully be developed over the first part of the year as Hill gets it going.

fearsomefour

Legend
If I was trading for a guy to back up Hill and maybe be an eventual starter long term....
Cousins
Glennon
McGloin

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I agree with that, but we might have to trade for a backup. Hill may not last a full season behind this line. Do you really want Austin Davis starting for even a few games?

I actually wouldn't mind. How else find out what he has? Not like we're going to the super bowl with Shawn Hill anyways. If we lose a couple games to find out what we have in Davis or even Gilbert so be it. We can draft a QB early in the draft this year.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
First of all, my list is predicated on the notion that you are acquiring a BACKUP. Shaun Hill is the starter and should be.

1. Chase Daniel
2. Mark Sanchez
3. Josh Freeman

I'm drafting a QB (Brett Hundley please) early next year regardless.

fancents86

Starter
Well considering rg3's struggle cousins will likely start sometime and Sanchez playing pretty well with no real back up for Foles after Sanchez, I see those two completely out of the picture. And If I'm fisher I'm not wasting any top draft picks for a back up or a back up turned starter. So I vote stick with Hill.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I think the Rams should go with Hill. If he gets hurt then go with Gilbert the rest of the way to see what they have.
Hill has looked good (not great) but Fisher knows how to win with a run game and defense.