CELEBRATE !! Rams Win, End SeaHags Season Celebration Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
rams have some injury issues. Kupp's knee, AD's ribs, Edwards ?, Akers? Hope none miss next week.

Q729

Legend
Awesome team win here. Didn't give a shit who was at QB; was rooting hard either way. All phases contributed some good shit. Go Bears! Go WFT!

Zodi

Hall of Fame

Screenshot_20210109-202942_Chrome.jpg

I took the hit yall. You're welcome

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unreal, against all odds, you and me against the world. I love this team! Go Rams!

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Played the recipe for success, no turnovers, penalties and big time DEFENSE.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Coop was in the garage with me the whole game.
Kept telling me “It’s OK, we got this”.
Good dog!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Flipper89

UDFA
I know we’ve got some injuries to worry about moving forward and no, this isn’t our 2018 offense, but this was as satisfying and gutsy of a win that I can remember. Even the nfc championship, Kupp was out but we weren’t so beat up and struggling. Really an awesome, proud win.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't wanted to talk about it but I tested positive for Covid a week ago (I'm doing ok) but this was a hug pick me up for me today.

Let's GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get well soon, Ewe!!!

Gregz29

UDFA
What a fucking win!!!! Our defense is championship level! Akers balled out! Goff deserves a lot of credit! He played with a lot of heart, lot of respect for him.