Rams win at least 10 games in 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ota-vikings-indianapolis-colts-super-bowl-lii

Rams

4. The Los Angeles Rams win at least 10 games
The arrivals of coaching wunderkind Sean McVay and venerable defensive coordinator Wade Phillips propel the Rams to their first winning season since 2003. Jared Goff struggles at the beginning but steadies himself as the year goes on. Aaron Donald anchors a defense that leads the league in fewest yards allowed. Todd Gurley finishes in the top three in rushing.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
tumblr_n7txbb5wDx1t9tak1o1_250.gif
:

tumblr_ojbo50Uyig1voa7nlo1_500.gif
:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll drink that koolaid. Can't wait for free agency and the draft.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ota-vikings-indianapolis-colts-super-bowl-lii

Rams

4. The Los Angeles Rams win at least 10 games
The arrivals of coaching wunderkind Sean McVay and venerable defensive coordinator Wade Phillips propel the Rams to their first winning season since 2003. Jared Goff struggles at the beginning but steadies himself as the year goes on. Aaron Donald anchors a defense that leads the league in fewest yards allowed. Todd Gurley finishes in the top three in rushing.
I agree with the Rams prediction, but after reading the rest ....

Tyrone Biggums.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Pretty sure these predictions are made in jest, but sure, that sounds good!!

jap

Legend
Pretty sure these predictions are made in jest, but sure, that sounds good!!

Yeah, this is way too premature. Like, let's get some FA's, some draftees, and some training & developmental time in first, no?

Psycho_X

Legend
Blah, blah, blah... believe when I see it.

But as been said before all we need is a competent offense to be competitive. Wade Phillips will have this defense playing as good, if not better, football as before. McVay just needs to push out another touchdown a game on average for us to have a playoff fighting chance. That's a tall order for a rookie head coach inheriting the worst offense in the NFL but stranger things have happened.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'll reserve judgment. Predicted we would go 8-8 last season and was disappointed in the short run. I do see this offense crawling back to respectability though.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Blah, blah, blah... believe when I see it.

But as been said before all we need is a competent offense to be competitive. Wade Phillips will have this defense playing as good, if not better, football as before. McVay just needs to push out another touchdown a game on average for us to have a playoff fighting chance. That's a tall order for a rookie head coach inheriting the worst offense in the NFL but stranger things have happened.
Dead on, Psycho!

Just as I see it.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What a bunch of Debbie downers ! We're going to set the freaking NFL on fire ! GO RAMS !

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
10+ would be fantastic. Double what we got in 2016 would be acceptable. We'll see....