Rams vs Vikings Final Score Prediction?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I am predicting the Rams will win 27-17 as I think Shaun Hill and the Rams Offense will play much better than a lot of Non-Rams fans think they will and James Laurinaitis, Robert Quinn & the rest of the Rams Defense will slow Peterson down (under 100 yards) which will force Cassel to throw more than he wants which will lead to several sacks by the Rams Defense and a Rams win!

SaCkaveli20

Rookie
Name
Chris
I think Greg Williams' D comes out just absolutely nasty. We pile up 9 sacks on the day and win a close one 13-10.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Definitely expect a low scoring game. I don't like the Rams' chances in a higher scoring affair, hopefully it'll be something along the lines of 17-10 or thereabouts with the Rams coming out on top.

SierraRam

Recreational User
19-17 Rams. Quinn records a safety in the 4th qtr for the win.

images

adaystl3

UDFA
Name
ADSTL03
27-14 Rams over Vikes.

Vikes- AP gets two rushing TD's that is all for their scoring. Patterson gets 100 yards receiving but no TDs. Walsh misses two FG's one from 40 and one from 50.

Rams- Britt/Quick BOTH eclipse the 100 yard receiving mark and catch a TD. Stacy rushes for the other TD, also eclipses 100 yards rushing. Tavon has 100 yards rushing/receiving combined and has two big returns that set up two GZ field goals.

6 sacks total: Quinn(2) Long(1) Donald(1) Brockers(1) Joyner(1) Olgetree(1)

2 INTs: Jenkins and McDonald
GO RAMS!!!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
27-10. Vikings march down the field in the final 2 minutes but the Rams "bend but dont break" defense prevails and a failed 4th down conversion attempt turns the ball over on downs and Rams kneel for the win.

fearsomefour

Legend
Over/under on Saffold playing?
3 series before limping off

I think 3 sacks.

Over/under passing yards for Hill? 220 yards
Over.

Over/under on penalties for Rams? 10
Sadly, I go over.

I think a bit of a mixed bag for a young team.....
Rams win 27-21.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
37-9 for the good guys. Our D proves I be too damn much. I think EJ Gaines tells the league why he was the best corner in collage ball that no one knew about and gets 2 picks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams in a rout.

Quick, Cook, Austin, Stacy, and Britt all with 100yds.

Why not?