Rams Vs Dallas training camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm really intrigued about this training camp partnership. I think this wI'll be a true testament to where this team stands. A few things are especially worth watching.

Our dLine vs their oline.. I wanna see how the best dline in football does against the best oline in football. Tryon smith is an excellent tackle I wanna see how our dLine attacks.

Their dLine against our oline. This probably should have been first on this list. How will our young guys handle the blitz and bull rushes of dallas. Will Havenstein and Brown hold their own and who will be playing center?. I think this more than anything will really determine a lot.

Finally I wanna see Janoris Jenkins and Dez Bryant battle it out. From all the reports Jenkins has been lights out and I know that him and Dez are gonna have some great moments in camp.

I know it's probably too early to be thinking about it but the more I do the more I like that this could really help with the development of our oline and just the overall atitude of the team. Not to mention some national spotlight just because of the Dallas exposure.. what do you guys think and whay will you be looking for during that scrimmage.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm really intrigued about this training camp partnership. I think this wI'll be a true testament to where this team stands. A few things are especially worth watching.

Our dLine vs their oline.. I wanna see how the best dline in football does against the best oline in football. Tryon smith is an excellent tackle I wanna see how our dLine attacks.

Their dLine against our oline. This probably should have been first on this list. How will our young guys handle the blitz and bull rushes of dallas. Will Havenstein and Brown hold their own and who will be playing center?. I think this more than anything will really determine a lot.

Finally I wanna see Janoris Jenkins and Dez Bryant battle it out. From all the reports Jenkins has been lights out and I know that him and Dez are gonna have some great moments in camp.

I know it's probably too early to be thinking about it but the more I do the more I like that this could really help with the development of our oline and just the overall atitude of the team. Not to mention some national spotlight just because of the Dallas exposure.. what do you guys think and whay will you be looking for during that scrimmage.
I'm looking forward to attending a minimum of 1 of these days, and I feel for the 1st cowboy that decides to throw a punch! 'Gang War fare in Oxnard' could be the Headlines!!:ROFLMAO::D

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I'm looking forward to attending a minimum of 1 of these days, and I feel for the 1st cowboy that decides to throw a punch! 'Gang War fare in Oxnard' could be the Headlines!!:ROFLMAO::D

I grew up in Oxnard. Thats not a new headline haha.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I'm thinking this is a way for the Rams to get extra training camp coverage from NFL Network. They can't stay away from the Cowboys and I know they will be there for this joint practice.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I can't lie...I can't wait....And I expect a brawl or two....hopefully it'll be at the end of the day

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
If enough Ram fans show up, "If we can't beat 'em on the field, we'll beat 'em in the parking lot".

Someone should start a poll guessing how many Ram fans turn up.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I'm thinking this is a way for the Rams to get extra training camp coverage from NFL Network. They can't stay away from the Cowboys and I know they will be there for this joint practice.

I'm sure the Cowboys won't be the only angle the media finds to talk about.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
"If we can't beat 'em on the field, we'll beat 'em in the parking lot".
Isn't that what SF and Oak fans do?

meme.jpg

Last edited:

Isiah58

UDFA
I am going to be there for the joint practice on Monday and the Rams' solo practice on Wednesday, and I can't wait!

I hope they have the 1s go against the 1s, but my recollection is that this is not something that has happened in the past. Rather, the 1s go through joint drills and then the 3s go up against the 3s. Still intense, but less chance a key player gets hurt in a scrimmage.

PFaulk

Rookie
Name
Dan
Quinn vs Smith and Donald vs Frederick and Martin?

Doesn't get much better than that.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I used to live in Oxnard for 5-6 years in my preteen years it was alot better then.Now there's a huge gang problem and because the way I look problems find me unfortunately.

Big Willie

Starter
While conspiracy theorists will say there is an ulterior motive in playing in Oxnard, the benefit is that they will be practicing against a playoff caliber team. That could be a recipe for a fast start.....something we haven't done in years.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am hoping to make it out also. I will have to see how things shake out at work though. It would be a nice meet and greet for a few of us.
I am in Santa Clarita , about an hour away.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
good luck with that 500... id be surprised if there were more than 50
Lol the headline won't be Rams cowboys training camp, the focus will be on the support that the LA fan base has for there Rams, I know you'll be watching keep a look out for all the throwback jerseys

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Lol the headline won't be Rams cowboys training camp, the focus will be on the support that the LA fan base has for there Rams, I know you'll be watching keep a look out for all the throwback jerseys
Enjoy watching them because they are staying in St Louis