Rams vs. Broncos TV announcers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_26927718/denver-broncos-vs-st-louis-rams-preview

Date, Time, Location:
Sunday, Nov. 16, 11 a.m. MT, Edward Jones Dome, St. Louis, Mo.

TV: CBS, NFL RedZone

Announcers: Ian Eagle (play-by-play), Dan Fouts (color commentary), Jenny Dell (sideline reporting)

Who is Ian Eagle? Click the link below...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Eagle

Radio: Denver: 850 AM KOA, 103.5 FM The Fox; St. Louis: WXOS, 101.1 FM

Online: NFL Game Rewind (not live)

I don't know what's below the dregs of announcers, but I think this may be it...I'm guessing the network doesn't think this will be a real entertaining game, unless you're a Manning fan...I hope the Rams can at least make him real uncomfortable...They need a near superhuman effort on D to have a chance in this game...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Cool we'll have to listen to Fouts informing us of the great disparity of the Quarterback play between the Rams and the Broncos.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I Liked Fouts when he played! He really knew how to air-it-out!!

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
game is on cbs here. Bears game is on cbs at same time, even though they are playing Vikings. anyone know why that is, as nfc teams playing each other usually are on fox

61Woody

UDFA
Name
Jeff
game is on cbs here. Bears game is on cbs at same time, even though they are playing Vikings. anyone know why that is, as nfc teams playing each other usually are on fox
That is a head scratcher.